Would you rather be chadlite or have 2 million in ur bank account.

PARISIEN

PARISIEN

Kraken
I’m lazy as shit to do poll, just explain me your choices

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, DarkAscender, ryuken and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, Bars and Snowskinned
if i was ltn i'd take chadlite over 2 million, but being htn ill take the 2 million thank you please send it via pay pal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaari, Elvisandreaa, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
chadlite, easily

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Kaari and PARISIEN
How the fuck do you have that little thing under your text
I’m on the phone I don’t see it, but I think you have to check on your profile parameters there is might be a way to configure the signature

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
if i was ltn i'd take chadlite over 2 million, but being htn ill take the 2 million thank you please send it via pay pal
Can’t send that amount over PayPal, but I can send it in bitcoin but you have to pass me a half bitcoin first to be sure it’s really you

Don’t worry I’ll give it back to you :feelsgood::feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, Mandibular and GreekGenes
Chadlite not even 20 mil can take a normie to chadkite generally so it is simply more valuable

• +1
These questions are terrible because you know some nigger is just going to say “I’m going to use the money for surgery and looksmax to chadlite”

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaari, HarrierDuBois, Imretarded? and 13 others
it’s funny how many guys on here undervalue being wealthy. money is truly more powerful than having a good looking face (according to homosexual indians’ standards)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kaari, Elvisandreaa, Gargantuan and 7 others
it’s funny how many guys on here undervalue being wealthy. money is truly more powerful than having a good looking face (according to homosexual indians’ standards)
yeah plus chadlite is not that great dem fools

• +1
Is there a catch with the money? Id rather be me right now and 2 milly but if im ltn im def going chadlite

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and PARISIEN
u can earn money just by filming your face on tiktok and thirst traps

• +1
  • Hmm...
These questions are terrible because you know some nigger is just going to say “I’m going to use the money for surgery and looksmax to chadlite”
Nah it won’t work Stacy with surgery doesn’t exist and Chad too,

The only Chad we know who does have done surgery is salludon and he still is a broke ass ninja living in a random shithole.

Ion see any Stacy near Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and tushcumsaload
Being good looking anyday.

• Woah
  • +1
yeah but you can get money more easily then getting to chadlite via surgery

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Kaari and GabachoCopium
Chadlite no question

• +1
But why 2 m is pretty cool
because going out as Chadlite is more fun than anything $2 mil can buy, which isn't even that much

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Kaari and PARISIEN
  • +1
Is there a catch with the money? Id rather be me right now and 2 milly but if im ltn im def going chadlite
2 million is not that a lot, it’s a lot but not that a lot

It’s give you at lest 2 or 3 house a good car and some cash to live for. But you won’t give a lot to your children, you’ll have a ok good life

• +1
Money easily. I'll be at least high htn after the Bimax + Infraorbitals. May also throw frontoplasty and supraorbitals in there, just cuz I'm rich and why not

In addition to status halo, better style halo and eternally young skin halo - 2mil mogs being chadlite by a huge margin, unless you are low mtn softmaxxed :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
waste of money.
you would be wasting alot of the 2mil to become chadlite if you chose it where if you chose chadlite you would be able to get a good income if you work reasonably hard and personalitymaxx. chadlite all the way.

• +1
Chadlite is not that great
htn is enough just need right sex appeal. Body and tattoos are amplifiers. Low inhibition to do OF is required

• +1
2 mill i can hardmax then

• +1
chadlite with full package like frame height penis etc then yes

• +1
Lose a point in attractiveness or gain 2 mil? Easy choice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, Kaari, tushcumsaload and 2 others
The money nga I only need one surgery which is rhino and it’s like 2000 usd in Turkey

• +1
Money easily. I'll be at least high htn after the Bimax + Infraorbitals. May also throw frontoplasty and supraorbitals in there, just cuz I'm rich and why not

In addition to status halo, better style halo and eternally young skin halo - 2mil mogs being chadlite by a huge margin, unless you are low mtn softmaxxed :lul:
No flex I’m a chadlite and most of my friends hate me, female nature sometimes disgusts me cause many times they throw away their boyfriend for me

I just want to be rich and chill, but life is alright

• +1
You can just change tje question you can't get superfical surgery ever if you take the money.

Obviously I would chose the money

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, itzyaboyJJ and PARISIEN
chadlite with full package like frame height penis etc then yes
What if nothing happen ?
MTB still want Chad and even when you can fuxk her, you can’t bring her to hotel cause you a broke ass ninja ?

• +1
You can just change tje question you can't get superfical surgery ever if you take the money.

Obviously I would chose the money
Surgery maxing doesn’t work that much, if it’s just rhino you can do it without 2 mil

• +1
htn is enough just need right sex appeal. Body and tattoos are amplifiers. Low inhibition to do OF is required

But what if you don’t want to expose yourself to social media, look how we annoy clavicular it seems exhausting .

• +1
But what if you don’t want to expose yourself to social media, look how we annoy clavicular it seems exhausting .
so what? Would you rather be poor cuz of some indians that u can simply ignore ?

• +1
its tricky if i choose chadlite i could easily become a model and make decent money i would not be a millioner but still i will enjoy life

• +1
its tricky if i choose chadlite i could easily become a model and make decent money i would not be a millioner but still i will enjoy life
Nothing is promised you still have to try hard but those 2m will instant pop on your account

• +1
Million

• +1
Obviously Chadlite.

I don't have many ambitions

• +1
But 2m it’s already on your bank account what ambition you need after
People in this thread said shit like with money you will have more power but I don't have any ambitions for power

• +1
Nothing is promised you still have to try hard but those 2m will instant pop on your account
at this point in my life i will choose 2 m if i was 18 probably chadlite

• +1
People in this thread said shit like with money you will have more power but I don't have any ambitions for power
Great house with a pool, good car, good life overall even for someone with no ambition it’s a pretty chill life..

Ya fool are u already rich ?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and try2beme
Chadlite, you can always make millions but you can't change genetics

• +1
You need to be like atleast chad to make a living of of modeling as a man, chadlite is the minimum to even be a model

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and try2beme
You need to be like atleast chad to make a living of of modeling as a man, chadlite is the minimum to even be a model
Theres no psl standard for being a model. Mtns can model if they have photogenic marketable traits

• +1