Would you rather be chadlite or have 2 million in ur bank account.

Theres no psl standard for being a model. Mtns can model if they have photogenic marketable traits
MTN generally wouldn't have the striking features such as bone mass and eyes to be models, otherwise they would also be higher psl

Great house with a pool, good car, good life overall even for someone with no ambition it’s a pretty chill life..

Ya fool are u already rich ?
I can get that working normally with my skills.

But with my looks I can't get a beautiful wife to produce beautiful children with.

MTN generally wouldn't have the striking features such as bone mass and eyes to be models, otherwise they would also be higher psl
Honestly model is more about height and neutral faces

Nobody give a fuck if they are beautiful or no we are here for the clothing and director artistic

I knew Christophe decarnin cause he was the designer at balmain, I’ve had no idea who was chico opry and Barrett before here and I’m an Oldcel

Lack of Harmony can bring them down to mtn
Not everyone who is striking is chadlite

I can get that working normally with my skills.

But with my looks I can't get a beautiful wife to produce beautiful children with.
Pass me 1m and I’ll help you in Paris

• JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung
Honestly model is more about height and neutral faces

Nobody give a fuck if they are beautiful or no we are here for the clothing and director artistic

I knew Christophe decarnin cause he was the designer at balmain, I’ve had no idea who was chico opry and Barrett before here and I’m an Oldcel
Ok, do you think BO2cel can become a model just cause he is like 6'4?

• JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN
Created a thread to finally have a positive ratio…

Finish with a bigger negative ratio :feelswah:

Lack of Harmony can bring them down to mtn
Not everyone who is striking is chadlite
If you look at the best selling models, they mostly have good harmony on top of being striking

• +1
If you look at the best selling models, they mostly have good harmony on top of being striking
And if you look at 99% of models that arent the best, your logic doesnt apply.

What if nothing happen ?
MTB still want Chad and even when you can fuxk her, you can’t bring her to hotel cause you a broke ass ninja ?
mtb will fuck chad in the alleys of mumbai while ltn has to betabucks

Chadlite not even 20 mil can take a normie to chadkite generally so it is simply more valuable
20m would give you access to any cosmetic surgery with the best surgeons in the world
it probably can if you are mtn+
maybe even higher than CL depending on what your falios are

Yeah but the trade is Chadlite here but Chad
even so, 2million is possible by high paying job and high paying job can be secured by looking good. chadlite is aboost in every single aspect of life.

chadlite because 2 million isnt completely set for life money and being chadlite gives you so many more opportunities and enhances your life so much that you could likely end up making the money back and more anyway

I’m already gonna be chadlite after puberty so 2 million

2 million I can ascend to CL in 50k or less for sure

• Woah
2M I can ascend to CL with some surgeries,
And even if I don't ascend money is always nice.

• +1
And if you look at 99% of models that arent the best, your logic doesnt apply.
Like only 1% of models can make ennough to make a living anyways, for the rest it's just a hobby, it's like a sport, yeah sure you can participate in amateur, but you need elite genetics to become a professional

Like only 1% of models can make ennough to make a living anyways, for the rest it's just a hobby, it's like a sport, yeah sure you can participate in amateur, but you need elite genetics to become a professional
99% of models are part time also

I’m lazy as shit to do poll, just explain me your choices
Im Htn so I would rather have the 2m (2m$ to sek is 20m sek) and move to a little house far from society and live out my life there in peace.

• +1
Im Htn so I would rather have the 2m (2m$ to sek is 20m sek) and move to a little house far from society and live out my life there in peace.
Alright

• +1
Reactions: beniman