Would you rather be Construction worker Chad or Bitcoin millionare normie ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Construction worker chad ofc wth
Edit: i was stupid normie millionare ofc screw wageslaving

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, BeanletMogger, LancasteR and 5 others
Construction worker chad ofc wth
Why ? How dies getting paid minimum wage better than retiring in your early 20’s ?

Construction worker chad bc ill get more buiseness opportunities if i switch careers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thegiganigga, R@m@, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person
Why ? How dies getting paid minimum wage better than retiring in your early 20’s ?
Looks are more valuable than money
What if i gave you 10 million dollars but the catch is u become truecel balding turbo manlet would u take it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thegiganigga, The False Prophet, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
mma fighter with a lot of money

Rich normie

Construction worker chad bc ill get more buiseness opportunities if i switch careers
Wdym by more business opportunities ? I thought working as a construction worker was doomed ?

Looks are more valuable than money
What if i gave you 10 million dollars but the catch is u become truecel balding turbo manlet would u take it
Good point, but the catch here is a normie.

Construction worker chad, can just leave the construction job and modelmaxx.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and Swarthy Knight
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Adonis007, BrahminBoss, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Good point, but the catch here is a normie.
Oh i didnt read that part
Idk then
If the normie is gymmaxxed and tall then yeah look at tate he gets any stacy he wants but hes mtn

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Bonesbonesbonesbone
depends how rich , i'm more towards milionaire tho who cares about looks when you have so much money

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
B
depends how rich , i'm more towards milionaire tho who cares about looks when you have so much money
Best uni courses for a good job ?

Jfl at you PSL brain rotten autists. You really wanna out in the shitty weather doing hard manual labour instead of chilling at home and fucking stacies?? 🤣🤣 Muh chad won't look so great after a decade of continuous sun exposure anyway

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, The False Prophet and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Jfl at you PSL brain rotten autists. You really wanna out in the shitty weather doing hard manual labour instead of chilling at home and fucking stacies?? 🤣🤣 Muh chad won't look so great after a decade of continuous sun exposure anyway
Best Uni courses/ jobs to do ?

Electrical engineering
Can’t do it because I don’t do Math’s, you got another one that doesn’t have Maths as a prerequisite ?

Bitcoin millionaire normie and hardmaxx to HTN

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Male stripper for heterosexual women only. Not that I'm interested in sex with other women. I just want to shove my big penis in their faces. <---at one time, that is. Today, I have no interest.

normie billionaire can fuck every stacy he wants and doesn't need to work a day in his life

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Normie Millionair because I can looksmax with money :feelshah:

Construction worker who looks like Jeremy Meeks ofc. I can marry a billionaire's daughter and get rich. :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
As a construction worker let me tell you, it's high T but cucked af at the same time, the guys you met are high T but complete slave cucks mentally.