Would you rather be gay ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ or a gamer ๐ŸŽฎ

Jordan Barrett

Jordan Barrett

๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’”
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Posts
15,733
Reputation
28,939
Being a gamer and well paid is tuff as hell but also very hard to get there and if you choose to be gay i will call a mod to personally ban you ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: qg9cs, _Jason_, cursedbybones and 21 others
@rollthefuckingdice @Oscaridk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, Nocturnal, Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others
@greylurker @Nocturnal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, Nocturnal, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, Shrek2OnDvD, kariert and 4 others
One more gay thread and you receive a ban straight from me
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, shortmanlett, the zodiac and 7 others
Gamer for life even tho I get raped in LoL and WoW
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, Jordan Barrett, kariert and 3 others
Gay
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gen1leman, yunus22, kariert and 3 others
@arlo_420 @thundence
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, Oscaridk and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, kariert and 2 others
Mer
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gen1leman, NinjaRG9, Oscaridk and 3 others
would you rather have a stomach ache or ball cancer
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: R3w_tard666, g4rlic, Gen1leman and 3 others
Being a gamer and well paid is tuff as hell but also very hard to get there and if you choose to be gay i will call a mod to personally ban you ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
gamer
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, Oscaridk, kariert and 1 other person
the gamer archetype is the most attractive archetype to women
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, Dydargas_, thundence and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, Oscaridk and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, greylurker, thundence and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, Oscaridk, greylurker and 2 others
Being a gamer and well paid is tuff as hell but also very hard to get there and if you choose to be gay i will call a mod to personally ban you ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
heaven or hell ah question
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arlo_420, Gen1leman, thundence and 4 others
nigga saw the tt :feelskek:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, rollthefuckingdice and 4 others
would you rather have a stomach ache or ball cancer
200.gif
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, Oscaridk and 5 others
Being a gamer and well paid is tuff as hell but also very hard to get there and if you choose to be gay i will call a mod to personally ban you ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Gay (gay originaly meant happy)
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Gen1leman, rt6ldarboyo, thundence and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, rollthefuckingdice and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, Oscaridk and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, rollthefuckingdice and 2 others
the gamer archetype is the most attractive archetype to women
well then i must be a fucking god putting in 15 hours plus a day on my pc
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, Jordan Barrett and greylurker
Psl Vs appeal
Don't worry bro, I'm newgen but not like grey level but I can tell that you have a good potential from LMHTN-chadlite. I was at your situation once to but the BP had saved me, I saw the peptide maxxers but I didn't do that, I worked hard but I had to sacrifice my appeal for PSL. But now I have a maxilla and a good bones like Jordan Barret. I wish I could be the appeal level of Chico but I have the psl of Jordan barret like a mix of their both. Keep going bro, I believe your potential.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, rollthefuckingdice and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, Thodian and 1 other person
well then i must be a fucking god putting in 15 hours plus a day on my pc
Thatโ€™s ofc if you go outside from time to time, 5 hours a day would be more optimal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, rollthefuckingdice and 1 other person
Don't worry bro, I'm newgen but not like grey level but I can tell that you have a good potential from LMHTN-chadlite. I was at your situation once to but the BP had saved me, I saw the peptide maxxers but I didn't do that, I worked hard but I had to sacrifice my appeal for PSL. But now I have a maxilla and a good bones like Jordan Barret. I wish I could be the appeal level of Chico but I have the psl of Jordan barret like a mix of their both. Keep going bro, I believe your potential.
Bro went on his profile to pull ts
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence and greylurker
Gamer of course.

Single player ONLY.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, Jordan Barrett and greylurker
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, greylurker and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, Magnus Ironblood and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, greylurker and 1 other person
Being a gamer and well paid is tuff as hell but also very hard to get there and if you choose to be gay i will call a mod to personally ban you ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Gamer
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, greylurker and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: thundence, greylurker and truefoidslayerpqoqo
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, greylurker and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Gen1leman, thundence, greylurker and 1 other person
Being a gamer and well paid is tuff as hell but also very hard to get there and if you choose to be gay i will call a mod to personally ban you ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Unfunny bullshit
I come to here very rarely when I do it's unfunny bullshit
 
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gen1leman and greylurker

Similar threads

skool
Replies
5
Views
16
mangotimer
mangotimer
islaymtbs
Replies
2
Views
28
moonx
moonx
posudamoysky
Replies
3
Views
23
killuacel
killuacel
EyeHateGod
Replies
4
Views
72
dreamz
dreamz
Schokokuss
Replies
2
Views
25
registerfasterusing
registerfasterusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top