Would you rather be LTN rich or MTN brookie

Matrix88

Matrix88

sensitive ND guy
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Posts
8,015
Reputation
11,317
Be realistic and say why

I see some MTNs living fun lives despite bad economic situation ngl

But many LTNs with money have things u could only dream of, they don't have to be a slave
 
  • +1
Reactions: Farsin, maximuslaid, rollthefuckingdice and 1 other person
rich LTN cause then i could at least afford surgeries
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88 and maximuslaid
Ltn rich tbh not being a wagecuck is invaluable and if I was white I could prob just fuck some SEA girl anyways
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88
Be realistic and say why

I see some MTNs living fun lives despite bad economic situation ngl

But many LTNs with money have things u could only dream of, they don't have to be a slave
Rich because there are a thousand other ways to enjoy life and you can get surgery.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88
LTN rich even if surgeries were out of the equation
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88
Rich I could buy prostitutes
 

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
24
Views
89
americanpakitruvcel
A
truedexy
Replies
13
Views
117
jersomes
jersomes
islaymtbs
Replies
1
Views
27
islaymtbs
islaymtbs
BatemanNigga
Replies
10
Views
33
jp212
jp212
looksovernt
  • Poll
Discussion Would you rather
Replies
4
Views
24
lebanesedude
lebanesedude

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Androgynous
  • ihatereddit
Back
Top