Would you rather be..

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Poor and extremely stupid Black man with compact midface, square jaw and forward growth

Or be Mark Zuckerberg with horse tier face and gay alien skull but with 74 bilions net worth, worship satan and Control almost everyone privacy ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, Vvvvxxxx, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
Poor and extremely stupid Black man with compact midface, square jaw and forward growth

Or be Mark Zuckerberg with horse tier face and gay alien skull but with 74 bilions net worth, worship satan and Control almost everyone privacy ?

Mark Zuckerberg and it's not even close. Money is the greatest cope there is. He could easily surgerymaxx to normie tier. Can fuck top prostitutes. And easy living never having to work a shitty job.

Before:
MarkZuckerberg

After:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Stare, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person

Wtf is having some bone on the face gonna do obviously i would rather be mark zuckerberg.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
No pool no care

Zucc cause i'll surgerymax, even tho it's not needed he already has insane status

• +1
Reactions: 🌈 👽
I would rather be Sean O'Bhai

IMG 20200919 235428

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Vvvvxxxx and MansNotHot
Mark to get all surgeries possible

Lol this guy is an actor

If the black man is more than 3 inches taller. how can you call yourself a looksmaxxer when you can't looksmax with infinite money?

i wouldnt be mark zuckerberg even for a million dollars

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx