would you rather date a white girl who have slept with one black guy or Ten white guys

which variant do you rather ltr

• 13 white guys

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • 2 black guys

Votes: 33 63.5%

• Total voters
Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
I've recently discovered that some of you have inferiority complex toward this
and are repulsed to girl who have slept with black guys
but how much?

in other terms would you rather a girl who have slept with one black guy or 13 white guys?

here is the situation

we have a girl she is 20yo and had 2 black boyfriends both have 7inches+ in lTR she never have had sex outside a relationship, and on the other side we have the same girl who have slept with 13 white guys all are fwb or ons, they all are under 7inches.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Chadeep, fogdart and 1 other person
1 million white guys can rape her idc, but if a nigger even touches her in the slightest , i get infuriated and pissed, fuck NiGGERS

@Thompsonz

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 18153, chawaje and 24 others
Nice cuckold fetish you have and saying the black guys have 7 inches.

I would still chose the girl that have fucked he black guys

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Ryan, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Forgot to put option C (reality)

13 white guys and 2 black guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 18153, dirtydorito and 25 others
I would chose the one who got passed around by black guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Manu le coq and subhuman incel
Nice cuckold fetish you have and saying the black guys have 7 inches.

I would still chose the girl that have fucked he black guys
I’m no cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Not hook up

talking about the dick sizes is just weird

if you actually choose it fairly, 2 black guys, 13 white guys, of varying sizes. Shes more likely to have had a bigger dick with 13 white guys and 13 guys lmao no thanks

low iq post

• +1
Reactions: HeartOfStone, Deleted member, Moggie and 1 other person
white guys since" black cum' lasts and stays

• +1
Reactions: HeartOfStone and fogdart
If these were the only two options, I’d rather not date a white girl at all.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Deleted member
talking about the dick sizes is just weird

if you actually choose it fairly, 2 black guys, 13 white guys, of varying sizes. Shes more likely to have had a bigger dick with 13 white guys and 13 guys lmao no thanks

low iq post
this is an hypothetical situation dumbass

i talked abt it bcz the insecurity may come from size comparaison

but how much?

in other terms would you rather a girl who have slept with one black guy or 13 white guys?

here is the situation
View attachment 1809059
we have a girl she is 20yo and had 2 black boyfriends both have 7inches+ in lTR she never have had sex outside a relationship, and on the other side we have the same girl who have slept with 13 white guys all are fwb or ons, they all are under 7inches.
Yeah white guys with small dicks are usually pissed when a girl has hooked up with a black guy in the past. White guys who are 7 inches and above don't care.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Manu le coq
I'd still choose the white guys also because her notch count is likely lower.

This is the notch count pill that I made a thread about. Race aside, I'd rather have a girl who's fucked or fwb 3 guys than 1 relationship. The one who's had 3 guys has a lower notch count

Definitely 13 white guys

she should be hanged in both situations so it does not matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 18522, Informationcapitali and 6 others
No hymen no diamond

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Yeah white guys with small dicks are usually pissed when a girl has hooked up with a black guy in the past. White guys who are 7 inches and above don't care.
That's pretty fucking normal isn't it???

If a girls had monsters, and if she has a high bodycount it's more likely she's had monsters, then obviously she's just gonna see u as inferior ffs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and fogdart
And yeah as for the post who gives a shit about black or white, if a girl has a high bodycount, even if it's cos she was LOOKING For an ltr, let alone had many LTRs then u can't really call that a slut, basically she's just unlucky, or possibly was using the wrong logic to find ltr (just looking at psl, smv, irl, bodyfat%, race, ignoring other stuff).

Defo pick thr high bodycount with LTRs anyday

That's pretty fucking normal isn't it???

If a girls had monsters, and if she has a high bodycount it's more likely she's had monsters, then obviously she's just gonna see u as inferior ffs.
It's not normal; it is retarded for any white guy to be insecure about a white girl hooking up with a black guy. Most black guys do not have giant penises - yes, black men as a group may have a larger dick size than men of other races but it doesn't mean that every single black dude has a massive dong. Statistically speaking a white girl who has hooked up with 10 white guys is way more likely to encounter a massive dong than a white girl who has hooked up with just one or two black dudes.

Lol pretty sure I’m bigger than most white and blacks

But girls who like dark black guys don’t care if he looks like hunter Broderick or is recessed beetle juice tier as long as he’s thugmaxxed and fashionmaxxed and would always go back

You’d be cucking yourseld if you date a girl who’s into dark skin blacks, she’d cheat on you with any thugmaxxed guy (doesn’t matter what size he is) even if you look like zach cox

Talking about type of girls who prefer dark black guys but then date some non black later (like xangsanes mom)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: John124 and fogdart
It's not normal; it is retarded for any white guy to be insecure about a white girl hooking up with a black guy. Most black guys do not have giant penises - yes, black men as a group may have a larger dick size than men of other races but it doesn't mean that every single black dude has a massive dong. Statistically speaking a white girl who has hooked up with 10 white guys is way more likely to encounter a massive dong than a white girl who has hooked up with just one or two black dudes.
Not saying black or white, and I don't have my distribution tables handy, but u may be right about statistics on 10 white vs 2 black.

My point was its normal for guys to be insecure if a foid has had a monster, black or white.

Once a foid had a thick, long monster, tear her up and lacerate her skin and shit. A normie just ain't gonna cut it anymore

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Im a black guy so…

but how much?

here is the situation
View attachment 1809059
2 black guys. It’s not a that big of a deal. Would i prefer her to have slept with 2 white guys? Sure. If i wasn’t around the same size as the black guys i would go for the other option.

• +1
Why are you assuming it's because of penis size? I've heard of white guys hating it when white girls date or fuck Arabs or Indians

• Woah
Why are you assuming it's because of penis size? I've heard of white guys hating it when white girls date or fuck Arabs or Indians
Well, that's the most common instances that I hear of it. Most white men who express contempt against any girl who has dated black guys in the past usually focus on their dick size. Case in point:

@tyronelite @whiteissuperior @Chinacurry @Biggdink @Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, whiteissuperior, Biggdink and 1 other person
Well, that's the most common instances that I hear of it. Most white men who express contempt against any girl who has dated black guys in the past usually focus on their dick size. Case in point:

View attachment 1820379

Like I always say

Women only remember their first lover & best lover

All the other losers she smashed lives rent free in their mind

• JFL
but how much?

here is the situation
View attachment 1809059
I won’t ltr any.

• JFL
Like I always say

Women only remember their first lover & best lover

All the other losers she smashed lives rent free in their mind
Thanks for wisdom nigga

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
in 2022 the choices are more like

1. 25 white guys, 5 black guys, 3 latinos, 12 arabs, 1 asian guy

OR

2. 54 black guys, 2 arabs (thugmaxxed), 2 latinos (thugmaxxed)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19172, fogdart and Deleted member 18840

View attachment 1820379

There was a girl in my college who fucked every black guy around, no matter how ugly

She said most aren’t packing , girls who like black guys like em for their pheno/skin color and would cheat on white chad with 9” with a 5’5 ugly black with 5”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and fogdart
but how much?

here is the situation
View attachment 1809059
Having sex with blacks takes away your HQNP card.

1. Shows you probably have bad relationship with your family/father
2. Shows you are probably low class/low IQ
3. Shows that even if you don't racemix, your kids could

Sorry but this is just the truth about upper/middle class white families. Unless she bags a super high status guy like a pro athlete, actor, African royalty, etc. it's going to be looked at as shameful and they will be social outcasts even if nobody ever says anything about it to their face. It's just understood.

• +1

View attachment 1820379

Wtf???
So the noodle was not a racist and is cool with people of any colour?

And the white guy was a racist and hella insecure??

That's too funny.

@danielwu. Jfl bhai

Having sex with blacks takes away your HQNP card.

1. Shows you probably have bad relationship with your family/father
2. Shows you are probably low class/low IQ
3. Shows that even if you don't racemix, your kids could

Sorry but this is just the truth about upper/middle class white families. Unless she bags a super high status guy like a pro athlete, actor, African royalty, etc. it's going to be looked at as shameful and they will be social outcasts even if nobody ever says anything about it to their face. It's just understood.
Well that's just racist, it can apply if she is fucking legit low value black trash, but u can't say it's only shows she's ok if it's fucking Michael b jordan or Ja Morant ffs.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur look more of your white brothers being racist to blacks about the same shit about oppression status

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
There was a girl in my college who fucked every black guy around, no matter how ugly

She said most aren’t packing , girls who like black guys like em for their pheno/skin color and would cheat on white chad with 9” with a 5’5 ugly black with 5”
As a black man, I legit hate any non-black woman who fucks only black men or mostly black men. I hate those kinda girls - they are usually low class, with long eye lashes, low class tattoos and are very much into sneakers and urban culture. They fuck any black dude regardless of your looks level, which is an affront to me. In fact , some of them will even reject good looking high class black dudes for a thugmaxxed black dude who is average/below average looking

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Biggdink
Well that's just racist, it can apply if she is fucking legit low value black trash, but u can't say it's only shows she's ok if it's fucking Michael b jordan or Ja Morant ffs.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur look more of your white brothers being racist to blacks about the same shit about oppression status
Yeah, upper/middle class families are racist.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that's the way it is. They want grandchildren with beautiful blue eyes not someone who looks like their landscaper or fruit picker. It's unrelated to dick size. My dick size mogs everyone in the OP scenarios.

Yeah, upper/middle class families are racist.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that's the way it is. They want grandchildren with beautiful blue eyes not someone who looks like their landscaper or fruit picker. It's unrelated to dick size. My dick size mogs everyone in the OP scenarios.
I know they're racist, just didn't know u were jfl

Well it’s jsut racism pure and simple. But white men infact all races of men feel sexually inadequate compared to black men hence why men of other groups have done all in their power to prevent black males from dating their women. I guess blacks are the closest competition whites have sexually as well so it’s felt a lot more than when an ethnic fucks an white foid I guess.

Well it’s jsut racism pure and simple. But white men infact all races of men feel sexually inadequate compared to black men hence why men of other groups have done all in their power to prevent black males from dating their women. I guess blacks are the closest competition whites have sexually as well so it’s felt a lot more than when an ethnic fucks an white foid I guess.
guess so

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
nothing
no virgin no care

Users who are viewing this thread

Back