Would you rather feel everything or nothing?

Question

• Total voters
eiegta

eiegta

Vanity is the flatterer of the soul
Would you rather feel everything or nothing at all? I would rather feel everything bcuz you’ll feel alive. Feeling nothing is only good for short periods of time. Being numb long term is torture prob

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Would you rather feel everything or nothing at all? I would rather feel everything bcuz you’ll feel alive. Feeling nothing is only good for short periods of time. Being numb long term is torture prob
Torture is a feeling of pain, robots don't have feelings or desires. If you didn't felt anything only thinking is left but as you don't have motivation to get anything all actions are determined by other human motivations, thinking becomes operational only. Idk if you include sensations also or just feelings, because even body sensations and reactions have meaning in the world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eiegta
Torture is a feeling of pain, robots don't have feelings or desires. If you didn't felt anything only thinking is left but as you don't have motivation to get anything all actions are determined by other humans motivations, thinking becomes operational only. Idk if you include sensations also or just feelings, because even body sensations and reactions have meaning in the world.
So it’s basically choosing being a robot or being the most sensitive human alive?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
I would rather feel nothing