Would you rather go on a date with her or an 18 year old Stacy?

Would you rather go on a date with her or an 18 year old Stacy?


  • Total voters
    15
BadLuck7892

BadLuck7892

Fuchsia
Joined
Sep 11, 2024
Posts
14,271
Reputation
16,175
Screenshot 20260929 203454 Gallery
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Resonance
@5ft2cutecel is badass
 
1790785568234
 
  • +1
Reactions: sub5withgf, 5ft2cutecel, lol and 1 other person
18 year old Stacy

  • common topics she discusses are prom, dorms, sororities, and TikTok
  • is so fertile she'll get pregnant if you cum on the small of her back
  • is probably a radical new age feminist
  • probably has black friends

47 year old Becky

  • is more likely to share mutual interest discussion topics with me
  • next to impossible to impregnate
  • even if she's a feminist, she's likely not as extreme as the 18 year old Stacy
  • the odds of her having black friends are lower
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5ft2cutecel
@james_2006

@AryanSchizo
 
When I’m 40 I’ll choose the 47 year old.

Honestly, I’ll just go with the 18 year old for now. I’m definitely not a fan of her having black friends, even if they’re black females.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sub5withgf

Similar threads

presible
Replies
12
Views
65
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
Lorence
Replies
7
Views
71
jnxy
jnxy
BadLuck7892
Replies
15
Views
80
Sulfuras
Sulfuras
FoidMayweather
Replies
2
Views
19
FoidMayweather
FoidMayweather
Mooks Laxx
Replies
4
Views
33
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top