Would you rather have a million dollars or be more "NT"?

which?

  • money

    Votes: 12 92.3%
  • NT

    Votes: 1 7.7%

  • Total voters
    13
Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Posts
21,708
Reputation
43,392
I keep seing a bunch of bluepilled fags talking about "NT". which would you rather have? I'd take the money. Why? because i'm not a retarded idiot
 
NT so I can speak my way into pussies ofc, it’s all about game.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
money 10/10

who gives a shit about being nt
 
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet
I would rather smash your momma faggot.
 
I've already trained for years to be NT. I would take away that training for money. NT is overrated. I need money.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
ill take that milly idek what nt is
 
Mcmahon
 

Similar threads

Muttcel foid killer
Replies
12
Views
65
Klasik616
Klasik616
BadLuck7892
Replies
7
Views
31
BadLuck7892
BadLuck7892
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
24
Views
105
americanpakitruvcel
A
Matrix88
Replies
7
Views
32
Farsin
Farsin
looksovernt
  • Poll
Discussion Would you rather
Replies
4
Views
31
lebanesedude
lebanesedude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top