Would you rather have (diet and women)...

Would you rather have...

• Total voters
Show me an average paki girl face
Probably some morph of these.
main-qimg-0d2996f3b1f36b7a044a55dc0fed9d38-lq
averageiranianwoman.jpg

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Based on what?
There is no evidence to suggest that plant-based protein is inherently inferior to meat-based protein. Both types of protein can provide all of the essential amino acids that the body needs. However, plant-based protein sources may be lower in certain amino acids, such as lysine, and may require combining different protein sources to ensure adequate intake of all essential amino acids. Additionally, some plant-based protein sources may be lower in certain nutrients, such as iron or vitamin B12, which may need to be supplemented or obtained from other dietary sources.

There is no evidence to suggest that plant-based protein is inherently inferior to meat-based protein. Both types of protein can provide all of the essential amino acids that the body needs. However, plant-based protein sources may be lower in certain amino acids, such as lysine, and may require combining different protein sources to ensure adequate intake of all essential amino acids. Additionally, some plant-based protein sources may be lower in certain nutrients, such as iron or vitamin B12, which may need to be supplemented or obtained from other dietary sources.
For the sake of the poll, assume that you're supplementing B12. Iron can be supplemented as well, but it's also feasible to reach recommended DV with non-heme iron from plants.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
You didn't specify whether you controlled for nutrient intake between the tests. Fundamentally, plant nutrient and calorie profiles are proportionally cheaper in most regions.
Correct, I did not control for nutrient intake because I'm lazy.
However, what I ate was extremely regimented (the same thing everyday) as I bought everything bulk from a health food store, and was evidently of high nutrient value. You are welcome to judge my "vegan" diet that I had for 3 months:

During those 3 months I ate 2 avocados a day, half a liter of almond milk, around 250g of cuscus, 250g or so of brown rice, one whole tofu, around 200g of black canned beans everyday, 1 broccoli. Throughout the day I was also constantly snacking on like 5-10 carrots, 1-2 apples, peaches, pears, watermelon. Whatever else I had in addition to half a liter of orange juice. I even ate lemons from my tree (which I never felt was necessary before but because I was so hungry I ate them. It was so expensive and I was constantly hungry, tried and dissatisfied.

Last edited:
Correct, I did not control for nutrient intake because I'm lazy.
However, what I ate was extremely regimented (the same thing everyday) as I bought everything bulk from a health food store, and was evidently of high nutrient value. You are welcome to judge my "vegan" diet that I had for 3 months:

During those 3 months I ate 2 avocados a day, half a liter of almond milk, around 250g of cuscus, 250g or so of brown rice, one whole tofu, around 200g of black canned beans everyday, 1 broccoli. Throughout the day I was also constantly snacking on like 5-10 carrots, 1-2 apples, half a liter of orange juice. It was so expensive and I was constantly hungry.
You absolutely would have needed to supplement B12 to have adequate energy levels under that model unless you were eating the B12-producing bacteria in the dirt that covered those plants.

You absolutely would have needed to supplement B12 to have adequate energy levels under that model unless you were eating the B12-producing bacteria in the dirt that covered those plants.
But that's not natural. I don't want to take supplements when I can just eat animal products a few times a week but film and cheese everyday. I just don't the vegan diet is worth it relative to a normal meat, dairy, poultry, vegetables and fruit diet which is personally, cheaper, quicker to consume, less dishes (I eat the meat, eggs raw, then snack on fruit/veges throughout the day) and made me feel better (more energetic, better sleep, regular, full bowel movements).

Last edited:
can't grow or fuck properly without meat, so the latter option would be a waste anyway

For the sake of the poll, assume that you're supplementing B12. Iron can be supplemented as well, but it's also feasible to reach recommended DV with non-heme iron from plants.
Option 2 is my choice. Vegan models.

But that's not natural. I don't want to take supplements when I can just eat animal products a few times a week but film and cheese everyday. I just don't the vegan diet is worth it relative to a normal meat, dairy, poultry, vegetables and fruit diet which is personally, easier, cheaper, quicker to consume, less dishes (I eat the meat, eggs raw).
Enjoy your naturally elevated risk of various cancers and complications associated with dietary heme iron and cholesterol then.

Non-heme iron absorbs less proficiently, but there is a positive correlation between heme iron consumption and cancer risk.

Cholesterol levels in the brain are tightly regulated for physiological brain function, but mounting evidence indicates that excessive cholesterol accumulates in Alzheimer’s disease (AD), where it may drive AD-associated pathological changes.
www.frontiersin.org

Cholesterol and Alzheimer’s Disease; From Risk Genes to Pathological Effects

While the central nervous system compromises 2% of our body weight, it harbors up to 25% of the body’s cholesterol. Cholesterol levels in the brain are tightly regulated for physiological brain function, but mounting evidence indicates that excessive cholesterol accumulates in Alzheimer’s...

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
can i be vegan but not spend my life energyes on womens?

can't grow
Source?

or fuck properly

Place your vote, by the way.

Last edited:
@aspiringexcel @Abhorrence @Eli @copemaxxedturanid @4Inch4 @saiya_online

Don't for a single second think that you can weasel your way out of voting.
@CFW432 @HOLYFUARK @Artemis @5OuttaTen @OCDisneyChad

Enjoy your naturally elevated risk of various cancers and complications associated with dietary heme iron and cholesterol then.

Thank you! And you can enjoy whatever I was going through during those 3 months, not for lack of want or inability in trying, given my investment (money spent on high quality, organic, nutrient dense food), time (3 months) and health (felt worse, sicker, tired)!
Enjoy your b12 supplements, magnesium infusions (so common with "vegan" family members including one nutritionist!), your vitamin a, b6, D, F, vitamin k2 mk4, CLA, carnitine, carnosine, cholestrol, CoQ10, creatine, heme-iron, saturated fat and taurine supplements, and if you can't supplement them, then your deficiency and myriad of illnesses and decreased quality of life (which I experienced during those 3 months).

a chubby, Paki wife (average face, height, and body) while you both consume a Halal diet (no pork and alcohol), but you have to practice monogamy
View attachment 2261330

sex with as many "vegan" models as possible, but you cannot consume animal products
View attachment 2261335View attachment 2261336View attachment 2261337View attachment 2261338
Removing alcohol is a little too much, boyo...

You overstepped...

No one gives a shit about those Bella-Hadid skeletors... but take away my Vodka Absolut, and
Gerard Butler Love GIF

Enjoy your b12 supplements
They're cheap...

magnesium infusions (so common with "vegan" family members including one nutritionist!), your vitamin a, b6, D, F, vitamin k2 mk4, CLA, carnitine, carnosine, cholestrol, CoQ10, creatine, heme-iron, saturated fat and taurine supplements, and if you can't supplement them, then your deficiency and myriad of illnesses and decreased quality of life (which I experienced during those 3 months).
Vitamin A is synthesized from β-Carotene, which is abundantly found in plant sources.
Cooking carrots significantly increases the bioavailability of β-Carotene:
B6 is abundantly found in plant sources. Put 3 bananas in a blender and you already have as much as a whey protein concentrate:
B12-producing bacteria is found in dirt and pond water (the same place other mammals get it from). Cyanobacteria-rich pond water and dirt have more (which is where mammals get their B12 from).
Vitamin D is found in lichen and mushrooms (or just synthesized by being out in the sun). Lichen has more.
Vitamin F is abundant in multiple plant sources.
Vitamin K2 is abundant in multiple fermented plant sources. Cooked Natto has significantly more.
Creatine is synthesized naturally in humans (and isn't considered an essential dietary amino acid).
Carnitine is synthesized naturally in humans (and isn't considered an essential dietary amino acid).
Carnosine is synthesized naturally in humans (and isn't considered an essential dietary amino acid).
Taurine is synthesized naturally in humans (and isn't considered an essential dietary amino acid).
Non-heme iron absorbs less proficiently, but there is a positive correlation between heme iron consumption and cancer risk.
Ubiquinone is abundantly found in seeds and grains.
Cholesterol is synthesized naturally in humans.
CLA can be found in fruit seeds, seed oils, roots, etc.:
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.jafc.9b04744 https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/conjugated-linolenic-acid
Saturated fat is abundantly found in plant oils.

I chose the vegans race mixing is more degenerate than vegan diet and harem

They're cheap...
I've already had this argument with others, and then it devolves into the nutrients, anti nutrients and bioavailability of nutrients (of plants) arguments, so by implication I can introduce these arguments to you.
Having said that, on account of similar discussion with others and now you, I did give veganism a good go but I felt noticeably bad. So often I have expressed this to vegans and I'm met with your arguments: "Have fun dying of heart disease, lmao retard."
I find it intellectually dishonest and at odds with what vegans want to present - caring for all life on earth, kindness etc.
Give my disclosure of what I ate, are you really saying that my lack of b12 consumption was the principle cause of my sluggish, tired, nauseous feelings? Do you have any other suggestions? I'd like the vegan diet to work but I simply didn't feel as good as when I consumed meat, diary and poultry.

That's what will happen if you don't have kids woman will chose to have someone else's
That's a high likelihood, but it isn't fundamentally implied (not all women have a strong interest in reproducing).

I'm not willing to risk it
Just create new suffering and theoretically endure the burden of raising your own offspring in order to avoid the risk of being cuckolded theory

In relation to this, what is your response to the Israeli heart disease paradox, wherein its meat consumption and saturated fats is relatively low, its seed oil consumption is high, and heart disease is high. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_paradox

Just create new suffering and theoretically endure the burden of raising your own offspring in order to avoid the risk of being cuckolded theory
You're opinion isn't as popular as you think it is even in this site

In relation to this, what is your response to the Israeli heart disease paradox, wherein its meat consumption and saturated fats is relatively low, its seed oil consumption is high, and heart disease is high. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_paradox
Israeli Jews eat a diet which is richer in linoleic acid (the most readily available plant-based form of omega-6 fatty acid, found in many vegetable oils) than any other population on the planet. Average per capita consumption is approximately 30 grams a day (11 kilograms annually),[1] compared to 25 grams daily for the average American in 1985.[2]
So they consume excessive amounts of processed vegetable fats? Excessive consumption of fats is not healthy (especially processed fats that are fundamentally lacking in nutrients and fiber, which would otherwise prompt increased satiation and the consumption of less fat overall).

Also, genetic predispositions have to be considered.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
You're opinion isn't as popular as you think it is even in this site
No, I'm well aware that it isn't popular (anywhere, including this site).

However, behavioral paradoxes indicate an interesting trend...

No, I'm well aware that it isn't popular (anywhere, including this site).

However, behavioral paradoxes indicate an interesting trend...
Lol let me change the situation completely but don't let it influence you

Lol let me change the situation completely but don't let it influence you
What? The circumstances of both threads are unique and aren't meant to be conflated.

What? The circumstances of both threads are unique and aren't meant to be conflated.
I'm talking about the choices in the other thread where you add nonsense to get the results you want

first option cuz animal product = more virile and enjoy sex more.
second option is like fried receptor thing.

You can have top tier 10/10 models but u dont enjoy it much cuz fried while some dude in village fking his ugly wife for 1000th time has lots of enthusiasm and drive to fk