Would you rather have hunter eyes or almond eyes with some UEE?

Would you rather have hunter eyes or almond eyes with some UEE?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Debby's coming to steal BBC from Beryl
Which one would you rather have? I'd rather have hunter eyes.

Hunter eyes

Almond eyes with some UEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, azezrd, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
almond eyes with slight uee of course, they have more smv as opposed to rapist hunter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Beastchodecode, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
HUNTER EYES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Oberyn, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
@Ekil73_YT @hormonetherapy @GandyIsNormie @poopoohead @datboijj

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 1901
Only PSL aspies choose the former.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, cutecel, pneumocystosis and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Xangsane
The second choice is a death sentence with shit colored eyes, they can only look decent with a color halo. Hunter eyes look obviously look better with a color halo but still isn't horrible even with shit colored eyes.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Kroker, Deleted member 16853 and 2 others
The hunter eyes look so good (no homo). People say hunter eyes is male gaze though
I would prefer to have hunter eyes since maesthetic and masc looks mog for wider appeal to women.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and poopoohead
Almond eyes with a bit of UEE when given a bit of filler would probably mog in general appeal. But I also don't care much for constantly refilling my eyes so I'd rather have hunter by default

• +1
Almond eyes with some UEE, since that's what i already have.

probably biased because of it, but hunter eyes are indeed a meme.
I also have almond eyes with some UEE but I'd prefer hunter eyes as I took the maestheticpill.

Almond eyes with small UEE they appeal to all..Hunter eyes can look creepy to jbs
3062671 1662421486751

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Xangsane
Almond eyes with a bit of UEE when given a bit of filler would probably mog in general appeal. But I also don't care much for constantly refilling my eyes so I'd rather have hunter by default
Same here.

I would prefer to have hunter eyes since maesthetic and masc looks mog for wider appeal to women.
Maesthetic literally appeals to all ages groups. Your lucky if you happen to be it

• So Sad
I also have almond eyes with some UEE but I'd prefer hunter eyes as I took the maestheticpill.
Robust prettyboy wipes the floor at my age cunt :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and poopoohead
Maesthetic literally appeals to all ages groups. Your lucky if you happen to be it
Instead I'm an old prettyboy. I turn 25 near Christmas.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
What do you think? I have a good ES ratio, NCT + Almond eyes (IMO, I just need to start prioritizing my sleep, because if you notice, I have droopy eyelids or the typical "tired" look), I have a bit of UEE and was thinking of cutting it down a bit by fat-padning my Upper eyelid with Ice-Hooding (I want to leave a bit of UEE because I don't think I'll benefit as much from not having it + I'm not a male model, LOL).
Screenshot 20220905 185313

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, Deleted member 21252, copemaxxeer and 2 others
  • +1
What do you think? I have a good ES ratio, NCT + Almond eyes (IMO, I just need to start prioritizing my sleep, because if you notice, I have droopy eyelids or the typical "tired" look), I have a bit of UEE and was thinking of cutting it down a bit by fat-padning my Upper eyelid with Ice-Hooding (I want to leave a bit of UEE because I don't think I'll benefit as much from not having it + I'm not a male model, LOL). View attachment 1854956
Would you like me to be honest with you?

@chinpilled69 @RecessedChinCel

I’m 6’3 dark skinned with large frame. I already look menacing enough. If I had hunter eyes on top of that I would just look totally unapproachable. And I can fraud hunter eyes just by frowning too.

• +1
I’m 6’3 dark skinned with large frame. I already look menacing enough. If I had hunter eyes on top of that I would just look totally unapproachable. And I can fraud hunter eyes just by frowning too.
I have almond eyes with some UEE but I'd prefer hunter eyes as I took the maestheticpill.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I like my eyes

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, poopoohead and Xangsane
Your still fine
Maesthetic has more appeal, and generally Arab, Latina, mulatta, Blasian and black girls prefer maesthetic or masc....
Curries and noodles like prettyboy :feelswhy:

Almond eyes with minimal UEE. Condition is that they must be light coloured like blue or green.
I have moved on from hunter eyes.

• JFL
Almond eyes with minimal UEE. Condition is that they must be light coloured like blue or green.
I have moved on from hunter eyes.
I have that combo but I'd prefer to have hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
seriously those eyes are so beautiful.i would only change the color and a better limbal ling
3062671 1662421486751

• +1
It never began. You've got a pretty poor base, I'm so sorry.
In that photo I was looking down and I was tilted + the image is tilted, could it be because of that, or just it's ove? In the same way I will not stay like this, there is something to fix it, you'll see.

• So Sad
In that photo I was looking down and I was tilted + the image is tilted, could it be because of that, or just it's ove? In the same way I will not stay like this, there is something to fix it, you'll see.
You have NCT...

I pick the objectively better looking eyes (hunter)

• +1