Would you rather have hunter eyes or almond eyes with some UEE?

Would you rather have hunter eyes or almond eyes with some UEE?

• Total voters
I would prefer to have hunter eyes since maesthetic and masc looks mog for wider appeal to women.
I'm not a pretty boy but I have almond eyes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
But if you would choose any eye colour, what would it be?

I'd pick near white blue.
Yeah same. Right now mine are a pretty nice lightish green color with a black border around the green part and a yellow dandy lion looking thing in the middle so idk what the hell color to call them but it mogs brown for sure. I think they mog most colors except aqua or blue colors

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
Yeah same. Right now mine are a pretty nice lightish green color with a black border around the green part and a yellow dandy lion looking thing in the middle so idk what the hell color to call them but it mogs brown for sure. I think they mog most colors except aqua or blue colors
I guess that's hazel.
My eyes are a sea blue.

I want eyes this colour
6794f4412c8e883658cc432697673305  deep blue tokyo mew mew

I saw a girl with those color eyes the other day it was insane. It looks so good
I prefer hazel or brown eyes on women. Maybe green if mulatta or a brown Arab

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • Woah
I saw a girl with those color eyes the other day it was insane. It looks so good
It's very rare but it's obvious just how good a colour like this is.

Extreme PCT
The picture might have been at a slight angle though so theyre a bit less PCT than it appears but they still were very positive

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
The picture might have been at a slight angle though so theyre a bit less PCT than it appears but they still were very positive
If I had that eye colour... Things would be different

no, not this high, it would look uncanny. a positive canthal tilt that high looks weird on women too.
Alot f asians have high pct lol

• Hmm...
Thank you, but he looks far more striking than I do; I'm more homely. I'm looking for women aged 23 - 27 (I'm almost 25.) I prefer women out of university as those who aren't don't really have a pot to piss in.
ok a genuine question, why didn't u get married ? i assume you are in the uk and there is alot of muslims girls... i mean like go to a mosque and two witnesses ect, you dont have to do legal papers and wedding and you can fuck her halal..if you dont like her just break up

• +1
ok a genuine question, why didn't u get married ? i assume you are in the uk and there is alot of muslims girls... i mean like go to a mosque and two witnesses ect, you dont have to do legal papers and wedding and you can fuck her halal..if you dont like her just break up
I am in the UK, and I'd rather have a bit more financial security before I get married. I also am trying to become more assertive; I'll be looking for a wife starting this winter.

Also most Muslim girls here aren't of my preferred phenotype (they often tend to be South Asian).

Almond eyes as long as they're PCT

My UEE is so disgustingly large it's not reasonable to aim for hunter so I'll say almond with some UEE

Almond eyes of course. Hooded eyes make you look like a rapist

hunter eyes, they look way more masculine and you'll age better with them

• +1
The second choice is a death sentence with shit colored eyes, they can only look decent with a color halo. Hunter eyes look obviously look better with a color halo but still isn't horrible even with shit colored eyes.
plus without extremely good eyelashes almond with with slight uee is kind of shit. also it looks ethnic asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Xangsane
plus without extremely good eyelashes almond with with slight uee is kind of shit. also it looks ethnic asf
I have long, dark and dense eyelashes and my eyes are almond with slight UEE. I'm a sandboi.

I have long, dark and dense eyelashes and my eyes are almond with slight UEE. I'm a sandboi.
same i’m hispanic though. probably ethnic pheno

• +1
same i’m hispanic though. probably ethnic pheno
I think all the examples for the slight UEE in the OP are ethnic (two Latino, one MENA)

The Latinos are white/Castizo and triracial