Why did I think of the UK while reading this :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Detective, boss8055 and 6 others
Def curries

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
Indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Despicable and 5 others
Curries but just bring deodorant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, SecularIslamist, Despicable and 4 others

muslims​

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, SecularIslamist, borntosuffer and 5 others
Indians dont invade

• +1
Reactions: Steel and Deleted member 52452
Muslims.

I dont understand why conservatives hate islam so much. I genuienly think sharia law is based. Women get stoned to death for cheating:lul:. We need those types of laws in the west.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, plukee, HTN_Mentalcel and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Richard Cheese and 3 others
Muslims.

I dont understand why conservatives hate islam so much. I genuienly think sharia law is based. Women get stoned to death for cheating:lul:. We need those types of laws in the west.
Yes I agree but westerners hate Islam because Islam seeks to dissolve any semblance of the West, including its history, culture, traditions, language—and replace it all with Islamic aka Arab customs and law.

Islam seeks to subjugate a nation and destroy it, just as it has done to every other Islamic shithole. Fuck islamists, we don’t want them

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: dreamcake1mo, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Despicable and 1 other person
Don't get white ppl. You'd rather have hordes of pajeetas rather than arab baddies? That's all you bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Despicable and moreroidsmoredates
Indians.

Only main issue I have with certain Indians is awful customer service and scams. But that's still far preferrable to what lower class MENA/Muslims are known to do in parts of Europe.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I would rather kill my self than let them come in my country

Don't get white ppl. You'd rather have hordes of pajeetas rather than arab baddies? That's all you bro
Arab girls are attractive but I wouldn’t want Muslims to take over.

• +1
Think about it do you want this:

Or this

I know we're obnoxious cunts who will burn your city if you dare insult our religion but that's only coz we're based and don't take shit.
Arab girls are attractive but I wouldn’t want Muslims to take over.
Have fun fucking poojeetas.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, autistic_tendencies and Richard Cheese

View attachment 2963287

Or this

View attachment 2963288

I know we're obnoxious cunts who will burn your city if you dare insult our religion but that's only coz we're based and don't take shit.

This is also a loaded question. Arab muslims exist, but so do Pakis and Bengalis and Indian Muslims. There's also Southeast Asian Muslims and Central Asian Turkic muslims. The most muslim country in the world is Indonesia.
I say forget the brown South Asian and Arab muslims AND curries, let the squishy muslims come on over.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
This is also a loaded question. Arab muslims exist, but so do Pakis and Bengalis and Indian Muslims. There's also Southeast Asian Muslims and Central Asian Turkic muslims. The most muslim country in the world is Indonesia.
I say forget the brown South Asian and Arab muslims AND curries, let the squishy muslims come on over.
Yeah question is genuinely low IQ. Because the third largest group of Muslims after Indonesian and Pakistanis numbers-wise is Indian.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Yeah question is genuinely low IQ. Because the third largest group of Muslims after Indonesian and Pakistanis numbers-wise is Indian.
When Cumskins say “Muslims” they use it as a nickname for “ayrab”

Also Arab girls are BARELY better than something you and @Deprived seem to conveniently ignore. Hell many look identical I have dated pakis that can larp as mena with makeup and Ayrabs that can larp as paki JFL.

Anybody in Europe knows both Arab and curries look like shit, imagine trading in dog shit for human shit.

It's Indian definitely. Send the north east bordering china squishy ones.

View attachment 2963287

Or this

View attachment 2963288

C'mon now. We all know either won't fuck anyone in the west. They'll marry some cousin to get him into the country.

Last edited:
  • +1
When Cumskins say “Muslims” they use it as a nickname for “ayrab”
In America yes. In UK Def not.
Also Arab girls are BARELY better than something you and @Deprived seem to conveniently ignore. Hell many look identical I have dated pakis that can larp as mena with makeup and Ayrabs that can larp as paki JFL.

Anybody in Europe knows both Arab and curries look like shit, imagine trading in dog shit for human shit.
Gigacope. Saudis / gulf Arabs can look a bit curry passing but even them I can make it out that they're different..

Arabs fog curries by an entire 1+ PSL. For me they fog curries by 2+, but average person I think 1+ that is not "barely".

Also world of a difference between Syrian, Moroccan and Saudi. Maybe you think they're the same coz they're in hijabs.

WRONG. Even in the UK Muslim means “Arab” when Cumskins say Muslim they usually mean the race known as Arabs. Unless you live in Bradford or some unique area like that

Curries and Arabs (pakis) look almost identical. Sure there’s differences and they do mogg curries and pakis but the point remains
In America yes. In UK Def not.

Gigacope. Saudis / gulf Arabs can look a bit curry passing but even them I can make it out that they're different..

Arabs fog curries by an entire 1+ PSL. For me they fog curries by 2+, but average person I think 1+ that is not "barely".

Also world of a difference between Syrian, Moroccan and Saudi. Maybe you think they're the same coz they're in hijabs.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
WRONG. Even in the UK Muslim means “Arab” when Cumskins say Muslim they usually mean the race known as Arabs. Unless you live in Bradford or some unique area like that
This is cope. Ofc they know Arabs are Muslims but they also know the most dominant ethnic Muslim is Pakistani. So they associate that with Muslims.

Even Indians get mistaken as Muslim.
Curries and Arabs (pakis) look almost identical. Sure there’s differences and they do mogg curries and pakis but the point remains
They do not look identical at all. Maybe that applies to like 10-20% of gulf Arabs (only) but the rest. Hell no!

You should see my like list on Muzz. I swipe based on appearance only I don't even look at profile. Yet 90% of people I swipe right on is MENA despite being less than 5% of women on there.

It entirely depends on where these muslims are coming from, meanwhile all 90% of indians are brown-darkbrown with typical pajeet phenotype.

White muslims from europe and from the caucasus? Sure, but these people are also high T and will commit lots of crimes.

Muslims from the middle east? Maybe if they are from the levant and Mediterranean white passing, but again these people also commit crimes.

Muslims from africa? Nope, black, ugly, + commit crimes.

Muslims from south asia? Mostly nope, cause most are average pajeet/brown curry pheno only some are lightskin stacypreets/chadpreets. And depending on what region they come from (like punjab pakistan and other places in north india) they'll commit crime.

Now indians?

90% brown-dark brown pajeet pheno. Ugly asf. Weird pagan shit bathing and shit eating religion. But mostly docile and wont commit crimes (usually).

• +1
i dont see any difference

I went to white schools and everybody associated Muslim with Arabs. Even when I dated white girks they’d call Arabs “Muslim” your coping

They look similar not identical but similar to many pakis.

@SecularIslamist

I went to white schools and everybody associated Muslim with Arabs. Even when I dated white girks they’d call Arabs “Muslim” your coping

They look similar not identical but similar to many pakis.
Taking whites as reliable source? JFL.

If they conflate Arabs with Curries that's exactly what Americans would do. Why do you think Im MENAsexual? Are you suggesting I find curries just as attractive?

Arab is a broad term. If you mean gulf (Saudi, Omani) obviously there is some resemblance. But mostly still different. Lebenese and Tunisians do not look "curry" at all. If they're mistaken as it, that's because all browns are mistaken as it in the UK.