Would you rather have UEE or a shit under-eye support (tear trough and dark circles)?

Sodoku

Sodoku

Silver
Trying to see something.

You can choose to have Cilian Murphy's eyes, bar the colouring

Excessive UEE show that's not helped by the excessive skin that he has. Relatively deep-set eyes but it remains a falio. Of course, Cillian is saved by his blue eyes but he's also saved by his under-eye area.

Now imagine if you had a horrible under-eye area. Instead of Cillian's, you wake up with this (sorry @ferfdd, cba looking for more examples)

What would you choose?

Trying to see something.

View attachment 2995876
Excessive UEE show that's not helped by the excessive skin that he has. Relatively deep-set eyes but it remains a falio. Of course, Cillian is saved by his blue eyes but he's also saved by his under-eye area.

View attachment 2995883

Now imagine if you had a horrible under-eye area. Instead of Cillian's, you wake up with this (sorry @ferfdd, cba looking for more examples)

View attachment 2995887

What would you choose?
Fuck U nigga I will rape U

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku
Trying to see something.

View attachment 2995876

View attachment 2995883

View attachment 2995887

What would you choose?
Ur saying I should get stroma

Under eye is way easier to fix so that

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
Second option. I already have mild UEE. :feelscry:

Trying to see something.

View attachment 2995876

View attachment 2995883

View attachment 2995887

What would you choose?
Bad example for the weak under eye area. Someone like Morrone has good eyes overall but weak under eyes.

Attachments

• BA547114-6140-43C5-9230-D2942AF92176.jpeg
    BA547114-6140-43C5-9230-D2942AF92176.jpeg
    975.9 KB · Views: 0
Nice example

What would you choose?
I think Weak under eyes are much better overall. They’re less of a blow if you already have a good eye area.

they both have average eye area maybe slightly above average