Norway
IMG 0301

IMG 0302

IMG 0305

Switzerland
IMG 0303

IMG 0300

IMG 0304

For me personally I would choose Suisse because I will always an ethnic clown in Norway getting mogged everyday by Ayran Chad.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and .*my*.
Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
For me personally I would choose Suisse because I will always an ethnic clown in Norway getting mogged everyday by Ayran Chad.
What are the pictures of the countries for then :lul:

Nordics are assholes, they pretend so hard they are multicultural, but they are cold af (and im european) for ethnics its suifuel

I would take anything over Scandinavia. Its just beautiful woman that will not give a F about you.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell, the BULL, Acne Victim and 2 others
I think switzerland is better for ethnics, more diversity

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Nordics are assholes, they pretend so hard they are multicultural, but they are cold af (and im european) for ethnics its suifuel

I would take anything over Scandinavia. Its just beautiful woman that will not give a F about you.
What’s your nationality? Are you blonde with blue eyes? Maybe you will be more accepted with them.

• So Sad
What’s your nationality? Are you blonde with blue eyes? Maybe you will be more accepted with them.
nah im south european, short and tanned, i was there and i can tell you i just didnt fit.

• +1
nah im south european, short and tanned, i was there and i can tell you i just didnt fit.
Whenever they visit Spain they would always say Cheap cheap cheap right??

both are equally rich and full with niggers. its hard to decide. normally i would just choose the country with less shitskins. Oslo looks more intressting and less boring than zurich. so i would choose norway

Segregated?
its apartheid without a physical barrier, but a mental barrier between the ethnics and norwegians, those norwegians who date ethnics are seen as outcasts and whores.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 42009 and 1 other person
its apartheid without a physical barrier, but a mental barrier between the ethnics and norwegians, those norwegians who date ethnics are seen as outcasts and whores.
Do French or English people get treated as other Norwegians or ethnics?

Whenever they visit Spain they would always say Cheap cheap cheap right??
Very likely, they love the sun and hot weather.

They are very much party animals, without them being drunk, you simply will not break the ice

But what stands out the most is their finantial freedom, the average becky there has some really good cushy job, and simply doesnt need anyone, i said before that 200k a year is mandatory to even gain attention from them, and i maintain that

• +1
Do French or English people get treated as other Norwegians or ethnics?
if u have blonde blue eyes u get treated very well, if u look swarthy, u will be treated like just another ethnic

• JFL
Norway so I can smash all the snowbunnies

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
That isn't what Nordics actually look like jfl moron

• Hmm...
Segregated?
When i was in Norway, skinny curries were the janitors of the hotel, they were carryng long wires to unclog toilets...they seemed happy with job to be fair...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Pictures are from Oslo and Bergen wdym

Show me some examples then

Can you make everyone in this threas wiser by showing us a picture of what nordics look like.

• +1
  • JFL
Very likely, they love the sun and hot weather.

They are very much party animals, without them being drunk, you simply will not break the ice

But what stands out the most is their finantial freedom, the average becky there has some really good cushy job, and simply doesnt need anyone, i said before that 200k a year is mandatory to even gain attention from them, and i maintain that
Yeah they do cocaine every party, isn’t it common in the European countries as well??

my chink girl was travelling to all these nordic countries while she was with me

is it the type of place where she will get fucked? do they like asian girls there?

:(

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and WeiWei
Switzerland is the best country on earth jfl

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
if u have blonde blue eyes u get treated very well, if u look swarthy, u will be treated like just another ethnic
What about Norwegians that looks slightly ethnic without blonde hair and blue eyes, how would they be treated?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
my chink girl was travelling to all these nordic countries while she was with me

is it the type of place where she will get fucked? do they like asian girls there?

They do

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Pictures are from Oslo and Bergen wdym

Show me some examples then
average zoomer girl at my local high school, which i used to attend 13-11 years ago.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and normie_joe

Possible, i can tell you most baristas there are southeast asia girls, like philipines maybe

And ive seen MTN natives there dating asian foids, and some of these guys were 6´3, so something is up, either norway men are becoming incels, or they got fed up with norway woman hypergamy, cuckholdry polyamory etc

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 26859
What about Norwegians that looks slightly ethnic without blonde hair and blue eyes, how would they be treated?
i think if ur norwegian and fully norwegian ancestry u would be treated well

• +1
i think if ur norwegian and fully norwegian ancestry u would be treated well
Were you invited to party with the native Norwegian? ( I have once only once)

Did you go to Russefeiring in HS?

The Norwegian in my classes are prob top 20% in looks and wealth compared to those
no shit, thats why they travel overseas, cuz they know they fog, and want to be worshipped

• Woah
Were you invited to party with the native Norwegian? ( I have once only once)

Did you go to Russefeiring in HS?
i was invited, but it is normal, did not attend russefeiring,

• +1
  • JFL
@HarrierDuBois @Krakowski no hard feeling

@Xangsane

@LiterallyNightwing I wonder if Arvid actually being fully accepted in Norwegian circles

• Hmm...
bunch of subhumans even in Nordic countries
I was told nordjc countries are like heavens with angelic beings like these creatures in the video roaming around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and WeiWei
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Possible, i can tell you most baristas there are southeast asia girls, like philipines maybe

And ive seen MTN natives there dating asian foids, and some of these guys were 6´3, so something is up, either norway men are becoming incels, or they got fed up with norway woman hypergamy, cuckholdry polyamory etc
Nordic men are incels. Their women all go for BBC and MBC

switzerland mogs every single country on this earth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Switzerland. Imagine earning their high salaries among the beautiful nature sounds amazing. Problem would be the fact deathnics acting like schizos would probably get me stereotyped there

• +1