Would you rather live the life of an athlete, or a male model

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Silver
Life of an athlete - wake up go to practise, play in games; get paid a shit ton of money, party, fuck girls left right and centre doesn’t matter how you look

Life of a male model - wake up, rub 500 jew creams on face, spoon under ur eyes, go to ur modelling gig/casting, 500 other people who look like you or better are also there, run on the runway for 5 seconds, get some cool pics, extremely malnourished and starve yourself. Job is based on how you look (highest levels atleast)

Please answer seriously as I’m doing this as a part of my university assignment. On marketability psychology

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: darkness97, 97baHater, rand anon and 7 others
male model

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, TechnoBoss, Swarthy Knight and 7 others
Athlete. Volleyball or MMA

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lokki and 1 other person
Life of an athlete - wake up go to practise, play in games; get paid a shit ton of money, party, fuck girls left right and centre doesn’t matter how you look

Life of a male model - wake up, rub 500 jew creams on face, spoon under ur eyes, go to ur modelling gig/casting, 500 other people who look like you or better are also there, run on the runway for 5 seconds, get some cool pics, extremely malnourished and starve yourself. Job is based on how you look (highest levels atleast)

Please answer seriously as I’m doing this as a part of my university assignment. On marketability psychology
male model. athletes have to put a ton of work in where as model's all they have to do is squint their eyes and walk with confidence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, 97baHater, TechnoBoss and 4 others
Not to mention most MM’s get paid SHIT. Not everyone is gonna be Sean opry or Jon Kortajarena

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Gaygymmaxx

Elite athlete. It's easy to make lots of money, thus can retire early.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and sub5pslathlete
male model. athletes have to put a ton of work in where as model's all they have to do is squint their eyes and walk with confidence
Depends if ur good looking enough to get to those high fashion shows

Im a boxer anyway, so athlete

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Depends on my looks level as an athlete and how big my cock is.
If I'm a 5'3 athlete with tiny cock I'm picking model obviously

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, 97baHater and sub5pslathlete
Depends on what sport and how good looking I am as a model. Only thing about a male model is that you don't get paid crazy.

• +1
Let me guess, you don't know a single male model and gather your knowlege on teenage virgin curry website?
Male models are mostly very NT, they party, travel around etc, fuck model girls etc.
I now one international male model and his life is like life of a Barret on instagram, only straight.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater, Xangsane and sub5pslathlete
Depends on my looks level as an athlete and how big my cock is.
If I'm a 5'3 athlete with tiny cock I'm picking model obviously
The athletes who r 5’3 still fuck beautiful women cause statuspill and halo look at endrick he is 5’5 fucking a Brazilian supermodel 4 years older than him

Let me guess, you don't know a single male model and gather your knowlege on teenage virgin curry website?
Male models are mostly very NT, they party, travel around etc, fuck model girls etc.
I now one international male model and his life is like life of a Barret on instagram, only straight.
dnrd go suck his cock then 😂😂😂😂

The athletes who r 5’3 still fuck beautiful women cause statuspill and halo look at endrick he is 5’5 fucking a Brazilian supermodel 4 years older than him
Dosnt matter I'd get no satisfaction fucking as a 5'3;subhuman with tiny cock id feel like roping everyday

Dosnt matter I'd get no satisfaction fucking as a 5'3;subhuman with tiny cock id feel like roping everyday
Not when ur waking up with a million in ur account + Playing for one of the best teams oat, fair point tho

football player ideal

• +1
Not when ur waking up with a million in ur account + Playing for one of the best teams oat, fair point tho
Money wouldn't matter either.
I'd need atleast 5/10 face and big cock to choose athlete over a top tier model

• +1
Wait u know a model yet ur rotting on org ???😂😂😂😂😂😂

And get fucked in the ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qxtwz7854 and sub5pslathlete
Most look like gay alien school shooters

• +1
my cousin is professional football player in a big club and he fucking enjoys it he says
Exactly
My best best friend is pro footballer for a literal SMALL club here in England, he is 5’10 or 5’11 lmao and fucks such good looking girls 😭😭😭gets a fuck Ton of money too

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, JohnBaza and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Xangsane
Exactly he just associates the word male model with tall dark handsome meds
Yeah, many of those lot don’t even model these days. It’s all about being a gay alien school shooter

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and sub5pslathlete
Wait u know a model yet ur rotting on org ???😂😂😂😂😂😂
I am not rotting I have good and active social life with huge social circle.
I am here because this site is addictive, just like you can't get off benzos, or some guys can't get off sugar.
It kills you but it is addictive.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Drug lord

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Life as cristiano

Or life as chico
Should be obvious

Attachments

• 1000050430.jpg
    1000050430.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, viniciz and sub5pslathlete
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, sub5pslathlete, nathan and 1 other person
Exactly
My best best friend is pro footballer for a literal SMALL club here in England, he is 5’10 or 5’11 lmao and fucks such good looking girls 😭😭😭gets a fuck Ton of money too
My cousin is fucking bitches rn probably as we speak

• +1
When I made this post I was talking about the average pro athlete, the average pro athlete makes considerably more than someone who gets signed to a little pathetic modelling agency cause they’re tall and look gay as fuck then post some pics and say look I’m a model!

Famous artist/musician mogs both but of the two I'd rather be an athlete

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and sub5pslathlete
no poll no care

Forum is retarded. I’d rather than be an athlete anyway muh models. Average male model doesn’t even get paid Jack shit unless ur a genuine top tier model.
That’s great and so are athletes. Athletes legit fuck women twice the rate of male models lmfaooo.
Vast majority of athletes also get paid peanuts
Pro athletes do not get paid shit like male models LMFAOOO. The salaries of the top male models is equivalent to the shittier players in the MLB lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Forum is retarded. I’d rather than be an athlete anyway muh models. Average male model doesn’t even get paid Jack shit unless ur a genuine top tier model.

That’s great and so are athletes. Athletes legit fuck women twice the rate of male models lmfaooo.

Pro athletes do not get paid shit like male models LMFAOOO. The salaries of the top male models is equivalent to the shittier players in the MLB lmfao
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Recieving validation from looks alone is peak experience a person can experience.
Being high end model, actor or musician who is known as a "ladies person" females lust over is better than being athlete for me at least.
I would rather be Brad Pitt than some football player. This is my personal preference, I don't insult people if they think otherwise.

• +1