second one attracts:

@Jshd @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @Biiyo03 @Ethereal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, sytyl, chaddyboi66 and 9 others
KRATOS NIGGA

idec what he attracts hes a fucking CHAD

7 foot tall too who tf doesnt wanna be kratos?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zarek, Frank Jack, germanlooks and 6 others
btw kratos literally cucked a fuckign god :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, OOGABOOGA, Frank Jack and 3 others
The first girl hates kratos and wants him dead because he killed her son.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 3828, aBetterMii and 1 other person
btw kratos literally cucked a fuckign god :lul::lul::lul:
Many gods. Btw the game is stupid af he is stronger than all the gods. They are weak af ngl

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 3828
these are games not reality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Choose Kratos and you can get cosplayers that look like the second choices :feelsokman:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280 and MrGlutton
The first girl hates kratos and wants him dead because he killed her son.
before all the bullshit, she helped him 4 no reason because he reminds her of herself :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Many gods. Btw the game is stupid af he is stronger than all the gods. They are weak af ngl
I mean like actually cucked

like the 2nd girl with the tits in the bed was a god's wife and he had sex with her cuz he couldnt please her good enough :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
2nd

• WTF
Reactions: MrGlutton
KRATOS NIGGA

idec what he attracts hes a fucking CHAD

7 foot tall too who tf doesnt wanna be kratos?
agreed, it comes down to HIGH t vs prettyboi looks tbh

longevity=kratos imo

@Shrek2OnDvD

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
agreed, it comes down to HIGH t vs prettyboi looks tbh

longevity=kratos imo

@Shrek2OnDvD
Prettyboys expire quickly lol, Masc lasts longer and age more gracefully

• Love it
Neither. First one is monster, another one looks like he can't even get it up.
Tresckow1

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and MrGlutton
I mean like actually cucked

like the 2nd girl with the tits in the bed was a god's wife and he had sex with her cuz he couldnt please her good enough :lul::lul::lul:
Yeah and funny thing he is 50 ft tall also. Makes no sense. His penis is probably bigger than her but he had a truecel face tho. Kratos kills him anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Yeah and funny thing he is 50 ft tall also. Makes no sense. His penis is probably bigger than her but he had a truecel face tho. Kratos kills him anyway
manlet 1 tall fag 0

• JFL
In reality any of the gods would pleasure themselves into his anal and then split him into half and proceed to throw him into styx river

• +1
In reality any of the gods would pleasure themselves into his anal and then split him into half and proceed to throw him into styx river
In reality aliens are the only gods

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
not rlly tbhhh

kratos is very op ngl, i think he will fuck up any mythological irl gods if they existed

In reality aliens are the only gods
We'll never meet any aliens, unless we go meet them ourself. Yeah, there's probably some intelligent life out there, but have they even been to space and/or they're like 1000 light years away. That's a distance we won't travel in a million years, and neither will they.
It's more than likely that we have spotted a planet already which would have life in it, but is it some deers and shit? I'm heavily inclined into that option.

• JFL
We'll never meet any aliens, unless we go meet them ourself. Yeah, there's probably some intelligent life out there, but have they even been to space and/or they're like 1000 light years away. That's a distance we won't travel in a million years, and neither will they.
It's more than likely that we have spotted a planet already which would have life in it, but is it some deers and shit? I'm heavily inclined into that option.
They are already here and I have proof

• JFL
not rlly tbhhh

kratos is very op ngl, i think he will fuck up any mythological irl gods if they existed
He's just a dude who spread his wifes ashes on his body and went to stone age gym a couple times. He's not shit compared to a fucking god. They would play with him like a little toy, and then tie him up until the rest of his life to watch as they make his son serve them drinks and wash their feet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and MrGlutton
They are already here and I have proof
You really think they'd just play along and pretend to be one of us. I can tell you for a fact what humanity would do. Enslave them & steal their resources, do war crimes and genocides.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and MrGlutton
You really think they'd just play along and pretend to be one of us. I can tell you for a fact what humanity would do. Enslave them & steal their resources, do war crimes and genocides.
this is kinda true, if aliens invaded we'll just reverse engineer their tech

You are both stupid. Extremely egotistical without realizing the truth.

We have biological limits which is why we haven't mastered anything. We are very limited as are most other creatures. If an alien civilization has mastered space travel or space manipulation that doesn't mean we can "reverse engineer" try telling your dog how to build a skyscraper. Or making your goldfish pet drive an chopper. there are many things that we cannot comprehend. Human arrogance knows no bounds. All because the creatures around us are extremely primative. And thus we are superior in comparison.

We are barely conscious at all. If a hostile alien race wanted us dead we would be dead with 0 resistance.

What do you think the government has been doing all those years by covering alien sightings and crashes?? They have been trying to reverse engineer their technology for over a century now.

• JFL
There's only 4 light years to proxima b, a possibly habitable exoplanet. I can tell you right now that when humanity reaches it and if there's intelligent life, either they kill the first people to reach the planet or are stupid enough to let us build a settlement, and then we'll come enmasse to enslave them.
My guess is tho, that there are some weird animals like dinosaurs who don't know anything about the universe surrounding them.

• +1
Kratos because he attracts white women. That second nigga attracts asian foids. Who would want that haha

• +1
Kratos..

God-of-war-1.jpg

Under 5'11 I would've pick the second guy.

• +1

We have biological limits which is why we haven't mastered anything. We are very limited as are most other creatures. If an alien civilization has mastered space travel or space manipulation that doesn't mean we can "reverse engineer" try telling your dog how to build a skyscraper. Or making your goldfish pet drive an chopper. there are many things that we cannot comprehend. Human arrogance knows no bounds. All because the creatures around us are extremely primative. And thus we are superior in comparison.

We are barely conscious at all. If a hostile alien race wanted us dead we would be dead with 0 resistance.

What do you think the government has been doing all those years by covering alien sightings and crashes?? They have been trying to reverse engineer their technology for over a century now.
Honestly it won't take 50 years until we have completely alien tier tech. After we have first proper AI, it can create all the more advanced versions of itself, and then figure out solutions for all kinds of shit.

• JFL

And that's complete bullshit that we could offer no resistance. Supersonic nuclear missile straight to their spaceship when they try to pull off some shady shit.

• JFL
Honestly it won't take 50 years until we have completely alien tier tech. After we have first proper AI, it can create all the more advanced versions of itself, and then figure out solutions for all kinds of shit.

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and BigBiceps
And that's complete bullshit that we could offer no resistance. Supersonic nuclear missile straight to their spaceship when they try to pull off some shady shit.
How do you know they don't have tech to contain or counteract that? Maybe they can phase through dimensions or their ships are cloaked and can't be hit by normal means etc etc etc

Last edited:
Kratos because he attracts white women. That second nigga attracts asian foids. Who would want that haha
agreed. both of those bitches are asian

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack

alien sightings and crashes?

provide evidence 4 this

alien sightings and crashes?

provide evidence 4 this
Can't now will take hours I already went through that phase just use youtube

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
How do you know they don't have tech to contain or counteract that? Maybe they can phase through dimensions or their ships are cloaked alabcant be hit by normal means etc etc etc
Maybe they're total hippies that only shoot flowers from their ship, and then we'll just steal all of their knowledge and cuck them. Anyway they gotta come fast if they wanna stop us coming to them first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Baldingman1998
lol if you think there's going to be alien evidence on YT
The Pentagon has officially confirmed that aliens are real just google it

• JFL
i don't need the pentagon to convince me that they exist, what im saying is where's the proof that they do exist?

i don't need the pentagon to convince me that they exist, what im saying is where's the proof that they do exist?
If you care you will find it if you don't you will stay blind. Not going to search for old evidence now I'm too busy killing infidels in bannerlord

• JFL
They have confirmed that they didn't know what the fuck was flying so weird in some US navy camera. For all we know it could be some Russian spy drone. But anyway - have you seen the series colony? I personally enjoyed it, and a alien enthusiast like you would most likely too.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Baldingman1998
If you care you will find it if you don't you will stay blind. Not going to search for old evidence now I'm too busy killing infidels in bannerlord

UFO doesn't precisely mean aliens

Attachments

• 1634851690443.png
    1634851690443.png
    614.4 KB · Views: 14
P
They have confirmed that they didn't know what the fuck was flying so weird in some US navy camera. For all we know it could be some Russian spy drone. But anyway - have you seen the series colony? I personally enjoyed it, and a alien enthusiast like you would most likely too.
View attachment 1374934

Haven't watched any series but one punch man and I invincible in 2 years tbh

They only said stuff like 'we don't rule that out' and we Investigating, no hard proof from my understanding.

• +1
And if it was alien ship, it was most likely unmanned, and they're on their way here, but are cursing how fast our society is progressing to their level of weaponry, and they'll have to turn back when they're halfway here, when they see we've built some star wars shit.

• JFL
P

Haven't watched any series but one punch man and I invincible in 2 years tbh
the viltrumites in invincible is what we need to genetically engineer ourselves to become.

• +1