Would you rather marry an anorexic girl or an obese girl?

Who

• Anorexic

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • Obese

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Die alone

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
tense1983

tense1983

Silver
IMG 1265

IMG 1264

Anorexic all day, everyday.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: protomogger9873, cromagnon, fxckz and 7 others
Die alone because I'm kinda asexual and women gross me out as they are naturally very stinky.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BelowAverage, Swarthy Knight, Onewithmoss and 6 others
Anorexic.
I can save her by feeding her raw meat and raw fats.
usually the obese female will have an ego and wont accept help or deny entering into a "diet"

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, cromagnon, fxckz and 4 others
Die alone because I'm kinda asexual and women gross me out as they are naturally very stinky.
ur hormones are fucked bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 87367, Costcosuperstore, Autismcel and 2 others
Anorexic.
usually the obese female will have an ego and wont accept help or deny entering into a "diet"
It will be much harder to get an anorexic girl to eat rather than an obese one to eat less brah, anyways the question was which one would you pick not change.

Anorexic girls are ideal so pretty obvious choice🤤🤤🤤🤤

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, SidharthTheSlayer and noobs
It's probably easier to transform a landwhale into a slim thicc compared to adding meat to an anorexic foid

It will be much harder to get an anorexic girl to eat rather than an obese one to eat less brah, anyways the question was which one would you pick not change.
i would pick the anorexic anyways

• +1
Reactions: tense1983
It's probably easier to transform a landwhale into a slim thicc compared to adding meat to an anorexic foid
In this scenario you can’t, pick one and you can’t change them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Swarthy Knight
anorexic is better than regular bmi foid

Starvemaxxing queen ofc

• +1
Reactions: noobs

Attachments

• 3887be780ff31ced19d1cc716e28d14c.jpg
    3887be780ff31ced19d1cc716e28d14c.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: noobs
Die alone regardless (ideal)
But if I had to choose, obese. Anorexia is just depressing. No one wants to see an animal withering away in front of them

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Anorexic then spike her with my mk677

Anorexic.
i think obese girls are very ego driven anyway

You may have a point bhai. I have never done a blood test to check my T levels.
Never feel ashamed for using conscious thought and deciding against sex

Muh T is just a cope. Some people just aren't strong enough mentally to be able to make conscious rational decisions

@darktriadprince for some reason I can’t reply to your message but, I wanna ask isn’t anorexia scary like obesity is ugly but manageable imo, I can’t see myself getting a boner from literal stack of bones with no fat

You may have a point bhai. I have never done a blood test to check my T levels.
do u consume enough fats? maybe you fucked your hormones by losing much fat and in a short time

But isn’t it embarrassing, imagine walking around with a corpse
oh trust me it’s beyond embarrassing, i would never just do it on my own. the sex with her would be horrible too but i’d rather fuck her than the obeesed women

• +1
@darktriadprince for some reason I can’t reply to your message but, I wanna ask isn’t anorexia scary like obesity is ugly but manageable imo, I can’t see myself getting a boner from literal stack of bones with no fat
You would get it if you had been with a anorexic girl irl, they are ideal asf bro

• +1
Never feel ashamed for using conscious thought and deciding against sex

Muh T is just a cope. Some people just aren't strong enough mentally to be able to make conscious rational decisions
I am genuinely interested in finding out my T level but I am also too lazy. I also ordered a DNA kit the other day, can't wait for the results to say I'm 100% pajeet. :ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
suicide.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and tense1983
You would get it if you had been with a anorexic girl irl, they are ideal asf bro
I seen anorexic girls irl and it’s scary man, really way more repulsive than a fat bitch

do u consume enough fats? maybe you fucked your hormones by losing much fat and in a short time
Probably not. I've now been feeling/seeing the effects from my lack of food intake over the past three months. I will have to quit my dieting soon though I have not yet reached my goal of 60 kg (I'm 64 kg at the moment). I am so close to my goal so I will keep on going. Wouldn't be surprised if I nuked my hormones but then again, I don't really feel any different.

Photo 2024 03 10 07 54 42

skinny = feminine and petite

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel, Deleted member 86473, castizo and 1 other person
Anorexic with eating disorder is disgusting.

There’s a big difference between an anorexic pro ana chick and a naturally thin small framed woman @noobs

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and noobs
Anorexic with eating disorder is disgusting.

There’s a big difference between an anorexic pro ana chick and a naturally thin small framed woman @noobs
anorexic foids still better than avg

Last edited:
Probably not. I've now been feeling/seeing the effects from my lack of food intake over the past three months. I will have to quit my dieting soon though I have not yet reached my goal of 60 kg (I'm 64 kg at the moment). I am so close to my goal so I will keep on going. Wouldn't be surprised if I nuked my hormones but then again, I don't really feel any different.
i mean u could be lower T than average therefore your libido is low

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I will tell you a little story, I was at the airport and there was this British girl and she look like she just escaped auschwitz, you could see her veins popping out and shit,with insane under eye bags looked like a walking skeleton. I actually felt so bad ngl