Would you rather marry an anorexic girl or an obese girl?

Who

• Anorexic

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • Obese

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Die alone

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
I will tell you a little story, I was at the airport and there was this British girl and she look like she just escaped auschwitz, you could see her veins popping out and shit,with insane under eye bags looked like a walking skeleton. I actually felt so bad ngl
Bad genes combined with taking it too far, no one can tell me this isnt hot

Attachments

• 4312443_1723768948985.png
    4312443_1723768948985.png
    597 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
anorexia is easier to fix. imagine cumming on her hip bones :aheago::aheago::aheago:

65xaA6O.gif

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, Autismcel and noobs
i know a 85 lb foid, still better than avg
That’s not crazy lmfao. Some of the foids I posted are in the 80 pound range without being anorexic and looking disgusting.

A naturally skinny teen can look healthy and fine at 85 pounds despite what fat fucks say

only obese foids show me attention and I’ve already slayed one so might just stick with the whales

• +1
Reactions: tense1983
That’s not crazy lmfao. Some of the foids I posted are in the 80 pound range without being anorexic and looking disgusting.

A naturally skinny teen can look healthy and fine at 85 pounds despite what fat fucks say
what bmi is anorexic then? 16-17 bmi is considered anorexic

what bmi is anorexic then? 16-17 bmi is considered anorexic
Nah. I have a 17 bmi and I’m not “anorexic”. In fact I’ve never gotten past a 17 bmi in my life ever. I was happy when I got to 16 bmi at 15

Nah. I have a 17 bmi and I’m not “anorexic”. In fact I’ve never gotten past a 17 bmi in my life ever. I was happy when I got to 16 bmi at 15

Are you retarded? She’s literal bones and her hips to waist ratio is good anyways. All the girls you posted had good amount of fat
bro you cant compare someone on their deathbed to normal skinny foids

bro you cant compare someone on their deathbed to normal skinny foids
Wdym? The question was would you rather marry an anorexic or obese girl, you thought I meant skinny. there’s a difference between skinny and anorexic as you see

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and ElTruecel
For eating disorders anorexia is specifically an eating disorder. Being really skinny or thin is a different thing if it’s not eating disorder based
doesnt change ur weight

Wdym? The question was would you rather marry an anorexic or obese girl, you thought I meant skinny. there’s a difference between skinny and anorexic as you see
Anorexic is skinny

May very well be possible. Should I check it out?
yes definitely and if iirc you are like 28 right? so would be good anyway

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
For eating disorders anorexia is specifically an eating disorder. Being really skinny or thin is a different thing if it’s not eating disorder based
below 17.5 is anorexic

u can be below this and not have anorexia but it wont make a difference on your weight (how you look) compared to a same bmi non anorexic

No anorexic is below skinny it’s literally 3% bodyfat

All the girls that you think are skinny are actually above 12%
no girl can get to 3% body fat they start dying when they get below 20

below 17.5 is anorexic

u can be below this and not have anorexia but it wont make a difference on your weight (how to look) compared to a same bmi non anorexic
Weight wise no difference appearance wise u can tell a natural 85 pound 5’2 vs an anorexic one. But a genuine sickly looking anorexic dips below 85 pounds at 5’2 they’re like 60 pounds or smth usually.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tense1983 and noobs
ye definitely check them ig
Idk, I am afraid I'll get HIV because of them using a dirty needle on me. I have truecel luck so this could actually happen.

Coping niggers need to learn the difference between skinny and anorexic, ain’t no way 26 people choose anorexia.

IMG 1268
IMG 1267
IMG 1266
IMG 1265

You can’t tell me this isn’t nightmarefuel

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Idk, I am afraid I'll get HIV because of them using a dirty needle on me. I have truecel luck so this could actually happen.
can that actually happen? i mean yes you live in a 3rd world country but is it that bad jfl

• JFL
  • +1
ah Netherlands yes. then u could do it they should be competent i would assume jfl
Like I said, truecel luck can get me HIV just for a blood test. :ROFLMAO:

Like I said, truecel luck can get me HIV just for a blood test. :ROFLMAO:
holy. what happened to u that made u (probably better so jfl) this paranoid

• JFL
I've never had any good things happen to me. :ogre:
94:6 quran look it up. i mean you are Muslim right? if not just ignore

• Woah
94:6 quran look it up. i mean you are Muslim right? if not just ignore
It says (except for Gengar) at the end. Mirin bhai, I didn't know you were Islamic. :ogre: