Would you rather want to be extremely rich or extremely good looking?

Would you rather choose:

• Total voters
Comparisons of such extremes are silly. If you didn't answer best looking you should not be on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and germanlooks
Comparisons of such extremes are silly. If you didn't answer best looking you should not be on this forum.
Thanks for your input Jack Shephard!

If it's hexum then I'd no doubt pick him. Billionaires have existed through out history but Hexum has once in generation face. I don't think we will have someone like hexum in a while but if it's regular chad vs a millionaire. I'd take being a millionaire.
God i will never tire of hearing you talk about hexum
Screenshot 20220119 150359 Gallery

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16346
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Jeff Bezos getting botched fillers/botox to still look as shit as he does is brutal blackpill. All the money in the world can't fix self conscious feelings about how you look.:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: SAR, AscendingHero and germanlooks
Also being extremely gl means you can become rich with slight effort, but being extremely rich don't mean you can use money to become gl:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: SAR, AscendingHero and germanlooks
I’m Norwegian like Hexum but I’m subhuman compared to him, I got scammed hard

lmao, while chad have the best childhood, got the hotest girlsfriend in his town, fucked over 70 girls before he turn 18, one of the main attention on his school + social media + TikTok + social circle, his friend respect him on biologically level + people want to be around him + he can do whatever he want + he looks good on doing anything since his face halo it + have wild crazy teenager + school + collage experience + his life can be make in one movie since it's so excited

VS

Some ugly subhuman fuck who need to try hard to improve his social skills so another normie don't call him a loser + have average boring teenager life + have almost no status at school + have a shit life, being around with nerd, try hard, came home everyday read book for 5 hours before go to sleep so he can become millionaire + when he looked in mirror everyday he know he is a subhuman himself and would trade all his money to be a Chad, but sadly he can't + he know subconsciously his girlsfriend have 0 attractive to his looks and only like him because of money, but he can't do anything.

Good looking people don't become tech nerd and crypto nerd for a reason, they don't need it. Subhuman like Jeff bezos and mark Zuckerberg need money to compensate his subhuman life due to his looks.
this is a big ass cope, multimillionares weren't losers at all throught their childhood, you sure need charisma to be the #1 richest person in this world period. losers in high school ALWAYS end up becoming losers in life, do you think bezos really worked THAT hard for his money? hell nah, he's just insanely smart

btw, not all chads had these perfect childhood wet dream of urs (see gandy or cavill)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
looks bc money can be had by anyone and it makes little sense being extremely rich. I don’t need 1 billion when 10 million can meet the majority of my desires. Now a lot of people men aren’t interested in looking good especially since it gives females what they want.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
this is a big ass cope, multimillionares weren't losers at all throught their childhood, you sure need charisma to be the #1 richest person in this world period. losers in high school ALWAYS end up becoming losers in life, do you think bezos really worked THAT hard for his money? hell nah, he's just insanely smart

btw, not all chads had these perfect childhood wet dream of urs (see gandy or cavill)

I was overexgratted, JFL at you believe thinking it was a serious.

but good looking people > millionaire no point of argue, no need to make serious discussion about that.

Last edited:

"losers in high school ALWAYS end up becoming losers in life"

This is cope, Mark Zuckerberg can be a loser who sit on computer all day there and have no friend during high school, doesn't mean he can't became millionaire.

"multimillionares weren't losers at all throught their childhood, you sure need charisma to be the #1 richest person in this world period."

You don't know that, his status and his successful halo him hard and make you think like that if he was some random dude on your school who aren't millionaire and have no status you might called him the weird kid

"btw, not all chads had these perfect childhood wet dream of urs (see gandy or cavill)"

lmao, source?

Images   2022 01 20T020535261

Net Worth: $50.3B

Images   2022 01 20T020749747

Net worth: $115.3B

"multimillionares weren't losers at all throught their childhood, you sure need charisma to be the #1 richest person in this world period. losers in high school ALWAYS end up becoming losers in life, "

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and AscendingHero
First option would be smarter
- fucking more girls than 2
-buying every car u want
-every gun u want
- every house u want
but I picked 2 because u would prob have an easier, better more happy life

If you had to choose:

Option 1.)
Would you rather want to look like Jeff Bezos and have all of his money rn?
View attachment 1501153

or

Option 2.)

Would you rather want to look like your favorite Chad (Chico, Pitt, Hexum,... it doesn’t matter), plus your desired height, frame, dick size, voice etc.
but you could never surpass a slightly above average financial situation (for a country in the west) no matter how hard you would try.
View attachment 1501154
View attachment 1501158
View attachment 1501162

@Biiyo03 @Preston @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @SteelTitan @ForeverRecession @.👽. @Xangsane @astatine @Ethereal @LastHopeForNorman
1. Use the money to look like 2.

I guess 2 since I would just be a volcel if I had the chance to start getting local femoids but chose to be rich instead.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

HOLY COPE.

extremely rich, who cares what i look like when im permaskiing with goggles+helmet on thanks to unlimited wealth

all about lifemogging Tbh

imagine rotting on a giga blackpilled forum of all places and still picking the first option:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and AscendingHero