Would you rather your dog live to 100 years or the ability to fuck any girl for 1 month

read the title

• Dog

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Fuck any girl

Votes: 29 78.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
I would pick dog

dog = mans best friend

i need a dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 2 others
Cat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Chadelite and 3 others
Dog

lol at one month

I want Rihanna for life, or not at all

A whore for 1 month can’t beat mans best friend

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3299
There are no good dog owners. I don’t care who the fuck you are. Did you know even when you disgustingly pick up your mutts pile of shit, there is still remaining poop on the ground? And their piss just fucking soaks there? This is awful for the planet. Could you imagine if there was a ground of people who all shit and pissed everywhere, attacked innocent people, and ran around screaming? They would be locked up in a jail or mental hospital. So how is ok for a dog to do this? I do not fucking understand. Even dog owners that clean their homes, your filthy houses still smell like a dogs dirty shit covered ass, and everyone who enters your home can smell it. If you let your dog lick your face you are a disgusting freak and you have mental problems. That tongue that gives you meaningless and disease ridden “kisses” is the same tongue that licks its crotch, eats it own and other animals shit, and will eat its own throw up(I’ve seen many dogs do this). Nobody wants your dog in public places. It makes you look fucking stupid because you are. Maybe if you didn’t have a filthy beast you would be able to bring a friend to public places, but because you are so mentally retarded you can’t hold normal human connections so you have to get an animal just as retarded as you so you can manipulate it into being your little pathetic slave that you drag around because you know you’ll never have anyone else that can deal with your absolute craziness. You dog owners are so insecure and empty that you need this brainless dog to give you fake love and affection. Having a dog isn’t a fucking personality trait. It only shows that you have underlying severe mental problems and you belong locked up in a mental hospital. Maybe if you had some sort of hobby, activity, friend group, or purpose in life you wouldn’t need a dog to fill the void. Dog owners are pathetic and I hate them all. Every single one just as disgusting as the other. You all are ruining the planet and annoying everybody. You leave poop all around town and pollute the air with the sound of your shit beast meaningless screaming because it doesn’t have enough chromosomes in it’s tiny little messed up brain to even know any better. Get a life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1774, balding17yomanletcel and 8 others
Dogs are loyal and compassionate in a way that is completely impossible for women. Obviously I wouldn't choose mediocre roast beef flaps over that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and PenileFacialSurgery
There are no good dog owners. I don’t care who the fuck you are. Did you know even when you disgustingly pick up your mutts pile of shit, there is still remaining poop on the ground? And their piss just fucking soaks there? This is awful for the planet. Could you imagine if there was a ground of people who all shit and pissed everywhere, attacked innocent people, and ran around screaming? They would be locked up in a jail or mental hospital. So how is ok for a dog to do this? I do not fucking understand. Even dog owners that clean their homes, your filthy houses still smell like a dogs dirty shit covered ass, and everyone who enters your home can smell it. If you let your dog lick your face you are a disgusting freak and you have mental problems. That tongue that gives you meaningless and disease ridden “kisses” is the same tongue that licks its crotch, eats it own and other animals shit, and will eat its own throw up(I’ve seen many dogs do this). Nobody wants your dog in public places. It makes you look fucking stupid because you are. Maybe if you didn’t have a filthy beast you would be able to bring a friend to public places, but because you are so mentally retarded you can’t hold normal human connections so you have to get an animal just as retarded as you so you can manipulate it into being your little pathetic slave that you drag around because you know you’ll never have anyone else that can deal with your absolute craziness. You dog owners are so insecure and empty that you need this brainless dog to give you fake love and affection. Having a dog isn’t a fucking personality trait. It only shows that you have underlying severe mental problems and you belong locked up in a mental hospital. Maybe if you had some sort of hobby, activity, friend group, or purpose in life you wouldn’t need a dog to fill the void. Dog owners are pathetic and I hate them all. Every single one just as disgusting as the other. You all are ruining the planet and annoying everybody. You leave poop all around town and pollute the air with the sound of your shit beast meaningless screaming because it doesn’t have enough chromosomes in it’s tiny little messed up brain to even know any better. Get a life.
Not a single word

Attachments

• 37iS17R.jpg
    37iS17R.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Whoa

Ritalincel writes his own real post for once???

im shook.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i dont have a dog
~OwO~ nuzzles you I dwon’t cware who thwe fwuck you are. Dwid you knwow even when you dwisgustingly pwick nuzzle up nuzzle your nuzzle mwutts pwile of shwit, thwere ~OwO~ is stwill wemaining pwoop on thwe gwound? nuzzle And thweir pwiss pulls out meat scepter jwust fwucking swoaks thwere? ~OwO~ Thwis nuzzle is awful fwor thwe pwanet. Cwould you imagine ~OwO~ if nuzzle thwere was a gwound of pweople who all shwit and nuzzle pwissed everywhere, attacked ~OwO~ innocent pweople, and nuzzle wan puts away meat scepter around scweaming? Thwey would be wocked up ~OwO~ in a nuzzle jwail or mwental hwospital. So hwow is nuzzle ok ~OwO~ fwor a dwog to do thwis? I do nwot ~OwO~ fwucking understand. Even dwog owners ~OwO~ nuzzle thwat cwean thweir hwomes, your fwilthy hwouses stwill smwell wike a ~OwO~ dwogs nuzzle dwirty shwit cwovered ass, and everyone who ~OwO~ enters your hwome cwan nuzzle smwell nuzzle it. If you wet your ~OwO~ pulls out meat scepter dwog wick nuzzle your fwace you are a dwisgusting fweak and you hwave mwental ~OwO~ pwoblems. Thwat ~OwO~ nuzzle twongue thwat gwives you mweaningless and dwisease widden “kwisses” is thwe swame nuzzle twongue ~OwO~ thwat ~OwO~ wicks ~OwO~ its cwotch, nuzzle eats ~OwO~ it own and other animals shwit, and nuzzle will eat its own ~OwO~ nuzzle thwow up(I’ve sween nuzzle mwany dwogs do thwis). puts away meat scepter Nwobody ~OwO~ wants your dwog ~OwO~ in pwublic nuzzle pwaces. It mwakes you nuzzle wook nuzzle fwucking stwupid bwecause you ~OwO~ are. Mwaybe ~OwO~ if ~OwO~ you dwidn’t hwave ~OwO~ nuzzle a fwilthy bweast you would be able to bwing ~OwO~ a fwiend nuzzle pulls out meat scepter to pwublic pwaces, bwut bwecause you are ~OwO~ so mwentally wetarded nuzzle you cwan’t hwold ~OwO~ nwormal hwuman cwonnections so you hwave to gwet an animal nuzzle jwust as wetarded nuzzle as you ~OwO~ so ~OwO~ you cwan ~OwO~ nuzzle mwanipulate it into bweing your wittle pwathetic ~OwO~ nuzzle puts away meat scepter swave ~OwO~ thwat you dwag around bwecause ~OwO~ you knwow you’ll nwever nuzzle hwave anyone else nuzzle thwat cwan ~OwO~ dweal with your absolute ~OwO~ cwaziness. You dwog owners are so ~OwO~ insecure and empty nuzzle thwat you nweed thwis bwainless dwog nuzzle to gwive you ~OwO~ fwake wove and affection. Hwaving a dwog ~OwO~ isn’t a nuzzle fwucking pwersonality twait. It only shwows thwat you nuzzle hwave ~OwO~ underlying swevere mwental pwoblems and you bwelong wocked pulls out meat scepter up in ~OwO~ a nuzzle mwental hwospital. Mwaybe if you hwad swome swort of hwobby, ~OwO~ nuzzle activity, fwiend gwoup, or pwurpose in wife ~OwO~ you wouldn’t nuzzle nweed a dwog to fwill thwe vwoid. Dwog ~OwO~ owners nuzzle are pwathetic and I hwate thwem nuzzle all. nuzzle Every swingle one jwust ~OwO~ as dwisgusting as thwe other. You all are wuining ~OwO~ thwe pwanet nuzzle and annoying nuzzle everybody. You ~OwO~ weave pwoop all nuzzle around ~OwO~ twown and pwollute nuzzle thwe air with thwe ~OwO~ swound of your shwit bweast mweaningless scweaming bwecause it dwoesn’t nuzzle hwave enough chwomosomes in ~OwO~ it’s twiny wittle mwessed up bwain to ~OwO~ even ~OwO~ knwow any bwetter. nuzzle puts away meat scepter Gwet a wife.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Britcel, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincel
Who cares about mans best friend, i'm fucking hella pussy in that one month boyo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
How is this even a competition

Imagine if you died after a month if choosing this option and you chose the dog

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
How is this even a competition

Imagine if you died after a month if choosing this option and you chose the dog
Highly unlikely even with Corona

keep being a cuck, after one month, NO PUSSY 4 U

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dog face
I would eat the dog with an Asian Princess and then fuck her

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Finalchad, Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincell
I don't have a dog, I like cats more, but even if I had one, I could stuff him when he dies and get another one...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Finalchad and Deleted member 6401
Dogs are more loyal than hoes will ever be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Dogs are more loyal than hoes will ever be.
Dogs are loyal to the hand that feeds them and nothing else. One could hypothetically kill a dog owner in front of his dog, chop him up and feed him to his dog, and voila-you're his new owner and he has no memories of his old one.

giphy.gif

reverse dogpill bruh

I'd take the dog. When it would be 30 year old, it'd be the oldest dog ever, and I'd start up a dog food company that'd sell HQ dog food. Everyone would buy it thinking it'd extend the lives of their dogs.

I hate dogs. Filthy annoying retarded animals
I'd take the dog. When it would be 30 year old, it'd be the oldest dog ever, and I'd start up a dog food company that'd sell HQ dog food. Everyone would buy it thinking it'd extend the lives of their dogs.
Highiq