Would you rather

What would you pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
Option A: Live with Chad looks the rest of your adult life, however having completely wasted your prior ~20 years including childhood and teenagehood with barely any memories while kind of having an abused dog syndrome, also not taking or ever really having any friends or close people with you meaning you're gonna start pretty much alone there and hope for a chance at still meeting real people in some way

Option B: Live with HTN looks in your adult life, however having cherished your childhood and teenage years by having a real close group of friends whom you share close feelings with, having experienced teenage love with your girl who really loves you during your teens and being able to stay and marry with her if you want, while having a lot of amazing memories made and experienced during those times

What would y'all say is the best here?

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84
i’m jus fuckin on alexis it reminded me of what’s her name

• Woah
Reactions: JCaesar
B

This ain’t even a question dawg

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and JCaesar
Would u rather be an abused dog with no meaningful relationships

Or

Would you be a happy person with all the right things in life

So difficult bro

• Woah
Reactions: JCaesar
B

This ain’t even a question dawg
Would u rather be an abused dog with no meaningful relationships

Or

Would you be a happy person with all the right things in life

So difficult bro
Idk I feel many people seem to be living in a way very close to A except without chad looks, sad really a trajectory like B is one of the best for life but unfortunately seems harder to achieve than it should be

Idk I feel many people seem to be living in a way very close to A except without chad looks, sad really a trajectory like B is one of the best for life but unfortunately seems harder to achieve than it should be
amazing discovery einstein

Why is A basically my life minus the chad looks