• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 18244 and juste
indian with curry
stacy with fried potatoes etc...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
I have fetishes where I’m in the middle of doing it I’m moving like a rabid dog. My mind is yelling stop this is very wrong but my body is begging to complete the acts.

I also want to try human remains but my father never taught me how to skin animals and cut organs like DAHMER. if he did I might have tried to cook some female organs and meat in my school.

Either way it’s really hard to control ur fetishes most ppl can’t but they have very basic tastes like girls in school uniform some vanilla shi. u need to be some zen god to suppress these urges.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22099, Deleted member 22930 and Alt Number 3
331.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, fukmylyf, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
I have fetishes where I’m in the middle of doing it I’m moving like a rabid dog. My mind is yelling stop this is very wrong but my body is begging to complete the acts.

I also want to try human remains but my father never taught me how to skin animals and cut organs like DAHMER. if he did I might have tried to cook some female organs and meat in my school.

Either way it’s really hard to control ur fetishes most ppl can’t but they have very basic tastes like girls in school uniform some vanilla shi. u need to be some zen god to suppress these urges.
well well well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099 and fukmylyf
Yes. It's what the illuminati and other secret societies do. Human meat and organs are the healthiest cleanest most bioavailable meat U could eat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
YES OP, I BARBECUE THE REMAINS OF MY ENEMIES AND USE THEIR SKULL AS MY TOILET.

• +1
Reactions: juste
only if i'm starving and she is a child. adults are disgusting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: juste and Deleted member 22930

im god

what if you catch the mad cow disease?

• JFL
Reactions: juste
Start your gaycannibalmaxxing arc

Th 1675233484
Th 19154198

"would you roast and eat a human?​

title
i find them disgusting like dogs
but on the other side i eat animal meat...:feelswat:"

how insulting
now go put on your tampon to not make a mess in your room
only a bit of harmless fun, no need to get your knickers in a twist.