Would you rope if you were 5'5-5'6 in height?

I am 5'10 and I cope so fucking hard with being a manlet. I am pretty sure I literally would not be able to live with myself if I was like 5'6 as a man. I have already been turned down due to my height at 5'10, so I can just fucking imagine the ridicule and the constant rejections of being a 5'6 male in 2019 lol.

Nope I am in Sweden. Like I have said before, that would be true, if it wasnt for the fact that I have done Tinder experiments here as well, with MM's, and even they got rejected on Tinder when I said that they were 5'10.
Damn i didnt realized u are in Sweden
Nordic countries and i believe you 5"10 suck...
Are u often heightmogged?
imagine being 5"6 at Sweden

Damn i didnt realized u are in Sweden
Nordic countries and i believe you 5"10 suck...
Are u often heightmogged?
imagine being 5"6 at Sweden

Bro I am not even a fake 5'10 or anything, legit 178 cm, 179 in the morning. If I go to the grocery store, there is big amount of women maybe around 18-23 who are 180+ for sure, while wearing regular shoes without lifts or anything. I get heightmogged by a fucking lot of women on daily basis lol.

• Woah
Reactions: oldcell
Bro I am not even a fake 5'10 or anything, legit 178 cm, 179 in the morning. If I go to the grocery store, there is big amount of women maybe around 18-23 who are 180+ for sure, while wearing regular shoes without lifts or anything. I get heightmogged by a fucking lot of women on daily basis lol.
I heard thye same about the Norway
Friend is 6 foot and he sayed he feels like a manlet there
i am glad i dont live at Scandi

It depens on midface lenght

I would prefer to be 155cm with compact midface, over being 195cm with a long midface

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, toolateforme and Deleted member 39
I heard thye same about the Norway
Friend is 6 foot and he sayed he feels like a manlet there
i am glad i dont live at Scandi
Doesnt even matter tho. You are gl, you would slay even if ur not 6 foot. The biggest meme and this is not even cope or anything, about Sweden that people love to bring up, is not only how attractive the women are, but the men are. Sure, the women are attractive, but on a day to day basis, most of the guys I see aren't even PSL 4 lol. Sure, a lot of the guys are really tall and what not, but the average man is not attractive at all imo.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, oldcell and Deleted member 1551
No as then I'd know its over and focus on other things. At 5'10" I'm neither tall nor short which sucks as it gives me some hope and then takes it all away when I get heightmogged

Im 5'6 but I would nEveR rope

time to locationmax op, move to asia or south america tbh even countries like spain and italy would work for u