would you say there is more racism amongst Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid, Kapoid races. More than there is skin colour racism?

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

• Kapoid aka Southern and Central African hunter-gatherers (Khoisan-like people; today largely extinct or heavily admixed)
  • Negroid aka Western and Eastern Africans (primarily Niger-Congo and Nilo-Saharan speaking populations; the majority of Sub-Saharan Africans)
  • Mongoloid aka Eastern Eurasians (East Asians, Southeast Asians, Polynesians, but also Aboriginal Australians and Melanesians which form a deep branch)
  • Caucasoid aka Western Eurasians (Europeans, Middle Easterners, South Asians, Northern Africans and partially Siberians, Central Asians and Horners)

would you say the 4 main races stick together?

like for example, in UK darker people like indians pakis etc have assimilated quite well. They dont get bullied as much anymore , they're in white friendship groups etc.. So that would be an example of caucasoids sticking together

But mongoloids here in UK get bullied hard. Theyre not accepted, not in friendship groups. they have to hang around with other mongolids. i remember some chink kid came up to us once to be friends with us and me and my friends all lookeed at eachother like wtf is this weird looking squinty guy doing with us and we ignored him until he went away

And something like East asian media becoming the most popular media in South east asia, despite it was mainly white media before.

southeast asians(mongoloids) dont wanna see only beautiful caucasoid people all day, it will make them feel jealous, not connected etc. So while the whole caucasoid world prefers white media, south east asians might tend to prefer east asian media. - That would be an example of mongoloids sticking together.

cant think of any examples of negroids sticking together

personally i would say there is more racism between facial features/skull types differences. than there is racism towards skin colour , height etc..

But the point is, would you say there is more racism amongst Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid, Kapoid races. More than there is racist between each country and skin colour based racism?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, gribsufer1, Debetro and 2 others
@Xangsane thoughts

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
*capoid not kapoid.
Also u forgot australoid

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
the biggest racism is against regular men. And against ugly people

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, schizo echochamber, ReinerGeist1 and 1 other person

• Kapoid aka Southern and Central African hunter-gatherers (Khoisan-like people; today largely extinct or heavily admixed)
  • Negroid aka Western and Eastern Africans (primarily Niger-Congo and Nilo-Saharan speaking populations; the majority of Sub-Saharan Africans)
  • Mongoloid aka Eastern Eurasians (East Asians, Southeast Asians, Polynesians, but also Aboriginal Australians and Melanesians which form a deep branch)
  • Caucasoid aka Western Eurasians (Europeans, Middle Easterners, South Asians, Northern Africans and partially Siberians, Central Asians and Horners)

would you say the 4 main races stick together?

like for example, in UK darker people like indians pakis etc have assimilated quite well. They dont get bullied as much anymore , they're in white friendship groups etc.. So that would be an example of caucasoids sticking together

But mongoloids here in UK get bullied hard. Theyre not accepted, not in friendship groups. they have to hang around with other mongolids. i remember some chink kid came up to us once to be friends with us and me and my friends all lookeed at eachother like wtf is this weird looking squinty guy doing with us and we ignored him until he went away

And something like East asian media becoming the most popular media in South east asia, despite it was mainly white media before.

southeast asians(mongoloids) dont wanna see only beautiful caucasoid people all day, it will make them feel jealous, not connected etc. So while the whole caucasoid world prefers white media, south east asians might tend to prefer east asian media. - That would be an example of mongoloids sticking together.

cant think of any examples of negroids sticking together

personally i would say there is more racism between facial features/skull types differences. than there is racism towards skin colour , height etc..

But the point is, would you say there is more racism amongst Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid, Kapoid races. More than there is racist between each country and skin colour based racism?
retarded classification

you can't look at all Caucasoids as the same race lol

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and sportsmogger
Europeans and Arabs are same rave tell those retard supremacists

Abboez are the only race that can’t be racist.

its the survival instinct
its why so many brah are mad when men of other race conquer women from their race

right now its a losing battle for caucs since every ethnic goes to western country for better living conditions

its the survival instinct
its why so many brah are mad when men of other race conquer women from their race

right now its a losing battle for caucs since every ethnic goes to western country for better living conditions
tables turn

• +1
Reactions: traveler
wtf is kapoid? :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
nah, white people still shit on arabs even tho there the same ''muh caucasoid race''

People are only racist to ugly people, you'll never see a Chang or Tyrone facing racism, you'll never see a Chaddam being told to go back to his country

Users who are viewing this thread

Back