Would you see your life as a girl if you could

CopiumX

CopiumX

Every thing I write is Satire
I wouldn't id be depressing as fuck seeing the girl version of me getting railed by Chad and Tyrone then divorcing a betabux oofy doofy for all of his money real depressing shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, watah, Gonthar and 10 others
Id prolly live life on easy mode until I get bored and realize that I'm a worthless gloryhole. Laugh now cry later I guess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, serialcoper, twojei and 3 others
I wouldn't id be depressing as fuck seeing the girl version of me getting railed by Chad and Tyrone then divorcing a betabux oofy doofy for all of his money real depressing shit
Except you wouldn’t be this logical if you were a girl. Girls think Hypergamy is a made up incel concept

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, DeadTrees, twojei and 6 others

I'd be this tbh. Femcel rotter
Why not?

@IAMNOTANINCEL thoughts on thread?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Darkeningstar and h111
It was depressing when they had to be housewifes, now that foids work they fuck whenever they want and don't commit to a man because they can afford things by themselves, no wonder why so much polygamy.

• +1
Reactions: twojei
It would be sexually better, more constant, and more socially satisfying however, I wouldn't want to take dicks in the butt
Girls adore being pumped and dumped by handsome men, they just feel bad because they know it's inmoral. By the end of the day, they keep doing the same shit over and over. Your incels mind cannot comprehend why a woman feels good after being dominated because their nature is submissive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: serialcoper, Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
It would be sexually better, more constant, and more socially satisfying however, I wouldn't want to take dicks in the butt
just be a lesbian brah. You already like pussy. :feelshehe:
Girls adore being pumped and dumped by handsome men, they just feel bad because they know it's inmoral. By the end of the day, they keep doing the same shit over and over. Your incels mind cannot comprehend why a woman feels good after being dominated because their nature is submissive.
You're generalizing. Not all women are on dating apps having short term relationships. that's a small minority of women based on the fact women are out numbered on these apps by a lot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Darkeningstar
I don't understand but I know what it means to them, I have witnessed it. Being male I have a hard time putting myself in those shoes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik616 and Imretarded?
just be a lesbian brah. You already like pussy. :feelshehe:

You're generalizing. Not all women are on dating apps having short term relationships. that's a small minority of women based on the fact women are out numbered on these apps by a lot.
They might not be in dating apps but they're having short term relationships who only last months, no one has plans to marry nowadays. Everyone just wanna live their lifes and if it includes cheating they will do it.

When I see videos of guys approaching women and getting rejected by every single one I understand that these average women are only looking for the same man: the HVM which usually is successful, good looking and is not going for LTRs. If they don't find the HVM they would rather not date at all.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
Just be lesbian theory.
They might not be in dating apps but they're having short term relationships who only last months, no one has plans to marry nowadays. Everyone just wanna live their lifes and if it includes cheating they will do it, when I see videos of guys approaching women and getting rejected by every single one I understand that these average women are only looking for the same man: the HVM which usually is successful, good looking and is not going for LTRs. If they don't find the HVM they would rather not date at all.
Thats bull tbh. Most men have relationships That's pretty obvious, I see it all the time. I don't see how red pill retards cold approaching women on the street proves anything. Yeah no shit, only chad can instantly get a woman's number like that.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and Darkeningstar
Most men have relationships That's pretty obvious, I see it all the time.
Foid answer tbh
It's always the same group of men which are rotating for every foid out there who wants a boyfriend. Men who had girlfriends early will always have girlfriends.

My friends who had relationships since 14 never stopped having relationships but other friends are still virgins at 22 like me, foids don't choose us. Attractive men get chosen that's very logical to happen.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Foid answer tbh
It's always the same group of men which are rotating for every foid out there who wants a boyfriend. Men who had girlfriends early will always have girlfriends. My friends who had relationships since 14 never stopped having relationships but other friends are still virgins at 22 like me, foids don't choose us simple.
I don't think that's true, you're committing the same falacy those pump and dumped women make saying 'oh men just keep pump and dumping me'. No nigga, you're looking at a minority of the population that is sexually degenerate.
White brah fantasies, probably a member on r/BNWO
White brah imagines lifeas a snowbunny. He must be from the southern united states.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and murdah
girls never get time to think and introspect or feel like shit cause they're surrounded by their bitch friends and friendzoned cucks 24/7 so yeah its an easy life

Last edited:
All women are born bisexual, just switch that side on and keep it
View attachment 3050407
My reaction to this information:

I'm hypothosising that autism is the same way and i can just turn it off.

Me doing the math in my head

Me doing it in practice, I'm now a male model (still autistic, didn't work)

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
If I turned into a foid rn I’d probably be a lesbian ngl, and I’d make money from OF somehow, I wouldn’t fuck men

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
My reaction to this information:

I'm hypothosising that autism is the same way and i can just turn it off.
View attachment 3050410

Me doing the math in my head
View attachment 3050412

Me doing it in practice, I'm now a male model (still autistic, didn't work)
View attachment 3050413
The halo effect remains anyway. I was out the other day with a friend and randomly (in jest) start blathering things like 3-0 1-1 referring to the male-female ratios of the groups I was seeing around. He was also joking about that, anyway he always sees me as the "slayer" I was until a few years ago

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
If I turned into a foid rn I’d probably be a lesbian ngl, and I’d make money from OF somehow, I wouldn’t fuck men
This is what foids are doing

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
The halo effect remains anyway. I was out the other day with a friend and randomly (in jest) start blathering things like 3-0 1-1 referring to the male-female ratios of the groups I was seeing around. He was also joking about that, anyway he always sees me as the "slayer" I was until a few years ago
did you descend? Get on a looksmaxxing routine bhai

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
another cuckold white brah

we call that a COWB or CWB
not this white brah. he wants to cuck his gf.

Jessica after finding out what he did:

OMG Steve I'm leaving you, I started dating you because you are racist now you start sucking bbc behind my back? You're just like every other racist dude. I'm going lesbian now.
angry my little pony GIF

• Woah
Reactions: traveler