Would you sign a contract to become a PSL God but in return you can't fuck any girl in your Life?

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I would. Life Is about getting a dopamine rush from looking in the mirror, not pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, humanoidsub7, normie_joe and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Teddo23 and lemonnz
100% i would. Being a psl god means i could go out and feel confident. As a truecel I wear hoodies/hats/covid mask to hide my face as much as possible. I look so low trust and awful, its even hard to get through a job interview. Hiring managers are subconsciously biased against ugly sadly.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and BrahminBoss
100% i would. Being a psl god means i could go out and feel confident. As a truecel I wear hoodies/hats/covid mask to hide my face as much as possible. I look so low trust and awful, its even hard to get through a job interview. Hiring managers are subconsciously biased against ugly sadly.
You are a faggot

If you are MTN and manage to pull a girl, congrats, one person loves you. If you are a PSL god EVERYONE loves you. Now with Chad worship becoming mainstream through TikTok you’re even gonna have men dickride you.

i already can’t fuck any girls so yes without hesitation

I would. Life Is about getting a dopamine rush from looking in the mirror, not pussy
Of course you would, coz deep down you want to get blackballed by a BBC

Girls are shit it’s all about mirror and being the OP

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

This forum never really has been about women has it?

It's narcy fucks deepthroating themselves.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Only legit faggots would take this deal.
High T heterosexual males such as myself only want an impeccable mathematically perfect visage so that they can fuck and impregnate hordes of Stacies, not to stare at the mirror admiring myself like a faggot.

i cant fuck any girl anyway

Only legit faggots would take this deal.
High T heterosexual males such as myself only want an impeccable mathematically perfect visage so that they can fuck and impregnate hordes of Stacies, not to stare at the mirror admiring myself like a faggot.
Real High t males fuck other men