Would you smash a crack (or any kind of drug) whore, or are they beneath you?

Would you smash a crack/drug whore (assuming they gave it for free)?

  • Yes I would smash a crack/drug whore! I am down for smashing anything.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I would not smash a crack/drug whore because I have minimum standards.

    Votes: 6 100.0%

  • Total voters
    6
ElBastardo

ElBastardo

Master
Joined
Dec 3, 2022
Posts
1,746
Reputation
2,406
Assuming you had the opportunity to smash a crack (or other drug) whore at NO CHARGE (assume she's offering it for free) would you do it, or would that be beneath you? Like you have minimum standards. And this is the kind of whore I am talking about.
15572436_83fe66f762_w.jpg

rgn0p.jpg


crackwhore.jpg
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 4362
"Minimum standards", I have gigahigh standards.
 
I don’t think so, they look very dirty I would hit a land whale before that
 
The chicks you posted, absolutely not. But there are definitely tons of drug addicted chicks I'd smash. Actually, sometimes a chick gets hotter for me if she's a crackhead, I'm not really into the "innocent, nice girl" type.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4362
First nigga on here to say he doesn't like HQNP foids
Yeah, I've noticed that the kind of girls I find sexy aren't actually popular in the blackpill communities. The chicks I like aren't virtuous or wife material, but they have hella sex appeal to me.
 
Yeah, I've noticed that the kind of girls I find sexy aren't actually popular in the blackpill communities. The chicks I like aren't virtuous or wife material, but they have hella sex appeal to me.
You must be around a lot of foids with this pheno
1000
 
yes I watch crackhead/homeless/street walker porn a lot
 

Similar threads

trustfund
Replies
4
Views
18
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
T
Replies
0
Views
41
truthprovider1
T
BadLuck7892
Replies
12
Views
62
BadLuck7892
BadLuck7892
Nectar
Replies
12
Views
291
Centurion Hunter
Centurion Hunter
presible
Replies
12
Views
63
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top