• JFL
Reactions: wsada
No I would not my dick is not big enough for her butt

She went to my high school. She was a cheerleader
What a disgusting bbl

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
What a disgusting bbl
I swear..... .org brahs be too picky. If she's not a 10/10 blonde gigastacy from Iceland, she's not attractive. And she must be from Iceland

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I swear..... .org brahs be too picky. If she's not a 10/10 blonde gigastacy from Iceland, she's not attractive. And she must be from Iceland
She is kinda chubby tbh

IMG 8819

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav and klip11
Yes
At first i would my 1 finger in her pussy and give french kiss her few minutes letter i would put two more fingers and increase the speed then will suck her tounge after that will put my 6'8" dick nbp dick inside her then mhmmmmhmmmmm..aahhhhh i came

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
checked her profile - father is a black and mother is a white skinned latina

literally every single time. pathetic west.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
So you studied at Redford High School? Why are you sharing this?

Imagine a reverse headscissor with liquid ass dripping all over your face
I’m gonna ask my summer fling to head scissor me. She is quite skinny though

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and flippasav
  • +1
If she be at the class reunion I'm shooting my shot
You old too, you don’t got a lot of young snowbunny’s to go after unc

You old too, you don’t got a lot of young snowbunny’s to go after unc
I still go after snowbunnies. I just fraud my age as younger. A foid at my job that's 22 though I was only a couple years older than her when it's more like 10 years

• Woah
I still go after snowbunnies. I just fraud my age as younger. A foid at my job that's 22 though I was only a couple years older than her when it's more like 10 years
I’ve stopped lying to women tbh. When I’m in a drought I might start again.

I’ve stopped lying to women tbh. When I’m in a drought I might start again.
Most people are age cucks. So if I meet a 21 year old that likes me, I don't bring up age unless she directly asks. And then I'll say 24 or 25. If you say you're 30+, most college aged foids will be turned off. The only caveat is if we already had sex. After that, if the sex was good, she won't care how old I really am and then I may tell her.

Someone at the gym just guessed my age to be "25ish" when I'm actually 8+ years older. I'm a millennial, I was a kid in the 90s and early 2000s

Last edited:
  • +1
Most people are age cucks. So if I meet a 21 year old that likes me, I don't bring up age unless she directly asks. And then I'll say 24 or 25. If you say you're 30+, most college aged foids will be turned off. The only caveat is if we already had sex. After that, if the sex was good, she won't care how old I really am and then I may tell her.

Someone at the gym just guessed my age to be "25ish" when I'm actually 8+ years older. I'm a millennial, I was a kid in the 90s and early 2000s
I talked to my SF she is almost two years older than me. I asked her what her age limit was on tinder and it was 21 - 28. She is 23. She told me she wouldn’t personally go for a 32 year old but she could understand if her friends did. I find it strange asf but to each their own.

I talked to my SF she is almost two years older than me. I asked her what her age limit was on tinder and it was 21 - 28. She is 23. She told me she wouldn’t personally go for a 32 year old but she could understand if her friends did. I find it strange asf but to each their own.
That's why I would say I'm 25