hello

• yes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • no

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
or you are low inhib and just throw off hints all the time to make them curious

im always doing that imagine if they opened my pants and found a microdick jfl
In terms of certain situations and tinder convos dick can be important but overall good height has a big impact on quality of life in a way that dick size does not

but then my dick would be 4.5 inches if i took 3 inches off als below average aka over meanwhile i can fuck bitches with my 5‘9.5 inch height rn
though ngl you do live in germany so being 6' 3" wouldn't be as big of a deal i guess

in other countries you'd be a gigamogger tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
it's a tough choice but if i were in your shoes i'd trade off 2 inches and just stay with 5.5
5' 11.5", we'll just say 6' 0"

think about how much mogging you could do at 6' 3" with lifts, niggas will literally shake in your presence
im not wearing lifts and i will never tbh. i dont like frauding tbh

i am 5'9" and i have 6.5" bone pressen i can exchange 0.5" for being 5'10"

I could legit be 6’10 if I removed my entire penis and allocated it to my stature.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
I'm packing an 8.5 and I'm 5' 9". ngl I'd willingly get rid of 2.5 inches to be 5' 11.5" mogger. Could easily wear 2 inch lifts after and become a 6' 1.5" Chad
If it makes you feel better. I'm 6ft 3, and would trade 2 inches of my height for 2 inches of dick

legit
you'd stick out in any crowd, women will throw themselves at you and you'd mog in any field

perfect height to politicsmaxx ngl, more likely to become president if you're taller lmao
Girls wont throw themselves at u if ur not good looking. Being tall only halos muscular good looking people.

I would trade half my 8in cock for 1 inch more

Height > dick
Bro stfu. Dick is so important. 1 inch of dick is proportionally a bigger difference than 1 inch of height.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Bro stfu. Dick is so important. 1 inch of dick is proportionally a bigger difference than 1 inch of height.
Can u see dick

No but u can see height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and johncruz12345