Would you take part in cuckolding sex?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I got a message from a girl on Tinder and we switched to WhatsApp. She made directly it clear to me that her boyfriend is a cuck and they want me to fuck her hard in front of him.
Would you do it?

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 17791
yes if she was hot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
why not. Isn't this like ideal situation? Being the one doing the cucking? You get to mog a dude extremely hard and get sex

• +1
Reactions: Verse, JovenCansao and Deleted member 2729
No. I don't need a man watching me having sex. Unless she's a stacy and I have to bite the bullet.

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator
great way to get yourself killed or end-up with your face on some fetish forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gladiator, MRD, Deleted member 21146 and 3 others
why not. Isn't this like ideal situation? Being the one doing the cucking? You get to mog a dude extremely hard and get sex
I would get so exhausted to perform hardcore. So that he realizes that he can't keep up sexually haha.
It's actually degenerate shit, but a fun story to remember as an old manand tell your friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 17791
I always wondered what would happen if you go and the cuck dickmogs you :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17791
great way to get yourself killed or end-up with your face on some fetish forum.
I would definitely take a knife with me haha, they are degenerated freaks.
I think I'll tell her that I want to bang her alone first and we can make a video, then in front of him.

I would get so exhausted to perform hardcore. So that he realizes that he can't keep up sexually haha.
It's actually degenerate shit, but a fun story to remember as an old manand tell your friends.
good story to tell the grandkids

'back when I was your age, I once fucked another man's girlfriend infront of him'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 2729, MRD and 2 others
It's sexy if she call him on the phone while we're fucking. It's not ideal for me to have a man staring at my dick with his tongue out getting a boner. It's only hot if she's cheating not if they both like it and talk about it later like they've watched a movie.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gladiator, Verse and Deleted member 17791
It's sexy if she call him on the phone while we're fucking. It's not ideal for me to have a man staring at my dick with his tongue out getting a boner. It's only hot if she's cheating not if they both like it and talk about it later like they've watched a movie.
have you done it before?

not interested
Same ngl. If he's not at least 6' it doesn't feel like I truly cucking another man anyway. Just another sissy watching.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
No. One time I listened to this erotic audio story where there was cuckoldry in it. It was super hot besides the cuckoldry so i tried to ignore those parts, but I couldn't. It was too cringe

Same ngl. If he's not at least 6' it doesn't feel like I truly cucking another man anyway. Just another sissy watching.
hmm
C61BC885 61C2 4C8A BEDB 771B641F5874

Really it's simple. I don't feel powerful when I'm squashing a bug. It's just a stupid bug. Cucking is a power game and just like with the bug I don't feel more powerful stepping on a weak faggot. In order for me to feel more powerful (by cucking) the dude has to be tall and good looking. That way I'm fighting a lion, not a bug. I'm cucking, not fucking while some sissy watch.

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator
Really it's simple. I don't feel powerful when I'm squashing a bug. It's just a stupid bug. Cucking is a power game and just like with the bug I don't feel more powerful stepping on a weak faggot. In order for me to feel more powerful (by cucking) the dude has to be tall and good looking. That way I'm fighting a lion, not a bug. I'm cucking, not fucking while some sissy watch.
i don't really care though...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I got a message from a girl on Tinder and we switched to WhatsApp. She made directly it clear to me that her boyfriend is a cuck and they want me to fuck her hard in front of him.
Would you do it?
Yes. But Jesus from the title I thought she wanted you to watch

• JFL
Reactions: Germania
Would you do it?
Sounds like a nightmare, unless you have a large penis & this is a masculine power fantasy (which I’d understand) Otherwise it’s gay.

Would you do it?
Sounds like a nightmare, unless you have a large penis & this is a masculine power fantasy (which I’d understand) Otherwise it’s gay.

This is gay ngl

Would you do it?
no. I bet its a gay dude trying to set you up

Would you do it?
no. I bet its a gay dude trying to set you up

I legit had multiples chicks on tinder asking me to do the cucking, but einve i’m black i would feel like it’s kind of race thing, which made me cringe, and i always declined

• +1
Reactions: MRD
I legit had multiples chicks on tinder asking me to do the cucking, but einve i’m black i would feel like it’s kind of race thing, which made me cringe, and i always declined
Cuckoling isn't a meme, a lot of men like it these days. It's kind of a pandemic, maybe it has to do with the drop in testosterone in men, who knows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Yes, but he's not allowed to look

go there and put the guy out of his misery then rape the girl win win