Would you tell a truecel friend he is ugly?

jflsnowdzz

jflsnowdzz

Bronze
This happened awhile ago but basically a friend said something like "i dont know why, its not even like im ugly" when talking about getting no bitches. He wasnt truecel but quite ugly so i gave him some advice.

What would you do if it was a legit truecel beyond saving? I probably wouldnt tell him ngl.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69, Account717, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
I don't want to lie about such things, because that's what everyone else does all the time to incels like him.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Tallooksmaxxer, redrum64389 and 2 others
tell him he is average but it's not enough in 2022 to get laid and give him some tips to looksmax

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Germania, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
dumb question I'm not a hole

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
This happened awhile ago but basically a friend said something like "i dont know why, its not even like im ugly" when talking about getting no bitches. He wasnt truecel but quite ugly so i gave him some advice.

What would you do if it was a legit truecel beyond saving? I probably wouldnt tell him ngl.
NO.

Screw all "normal" people.

I once told a cuck at work that he was fat, because he was complaining he couldn't figure why women did not like him. The cuck turned out to be Soy. He almost started a scandal there: "Oh YOU cant tell me how to lose weight!"

How Dare You Greta GIF

Now if i do this ONLY when i am very drunk :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, reptiles, materialistic and 1 other person
you don't wan't normies to looksmax. just tell him he's fine and everything will work out for him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Baldingman1998, Frankiks2 and 5 others
Humans are engineered to be self-preserving by nature. The vast majority of normal people live in a delusional state about their own self-worth relative to others. Once you strip people of that protective layer, most will mentally spiral into despair. This is especially true if you're talking about friendship, as a big part of our 'empathy', e.g. a cornerstone of all healthy friendships, is founded in the compulsion to uphold others as well. In other words what normal people call being a 'supportive friend'.

Now, I'm not going to lie, I would never, ever dream of pointing out flaws in my friends. I would ONLY do so if they directly asked me what they could do to improve their looks. You got to understand that many people get hurt when you tell them what's 'wrong' with them, and very few have the capacity to take a step back and objectively analyze their own physical appearance as that requires a degree of autism and/or cynicism. There are even users who post here who can't take advice without getting defensive, albeit it's much more nihilistic in general compared to the real world given it's a largely blackpilled forum.

I would approach a situation like yours with diligence; tell the person what he can do to improve within reasonable boundaries and be supportive in his journey. Show empathy without letting your judgment get clouded by it.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Frankiks2, Germania and 4 others
Dont blackpill ur friend. Blackpill will find its way to ur friend naturally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: michaelk, Tallooksmaxxer, Frankiks2 and 3 others
No.

I did this before and all I got was hate for it. People can't handle the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, Artemis, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
I once told a cuck at work that he was fat, because he was complaining he couldn't figure why women did not like him. The cuck turned out to be Soy. He almost started a scandal there: "Oh YOU cant tell me how to lose weight!"
Relatable, had some co-worker who was balding badly at 23, probably NW3.5 and when I mentioned a potential Hair transplant and Finasteride he went nuclear on me JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Germania, materialistic and 3 others
It depends on the person I guess. A somewhat calm, rational friend will probably appreciate the advice.
But a delusion-maxxed ADHD freak might get angry.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14392 and Artemis
I would tell any of my (male, obviously) friends directly that they're fat. I would do that because I love my friends and I wish the best for them, IE weight loss.

- Truecel
- Friend

pick one

• +1
Reactions: nav_w1
Most definitely

This is why you should only befriend men who you slightly mog, so that you don’t have to worry about this kind of stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Frankiks2 and Zeusus
This is why you should only befriend men who you slightly mog, so that you don’t have to worry about this kind of stuff.

this, why is he friends with a subhuman in thw first place?

this, why is he friends with a subhuman in thw first place?
Legit foid behavior for caring about other men's appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
thats what this whole site is dedicated to…
Of course you idiot, but why would you care about a man's looks for deciding if he's worthy of your friendship?

• +1
Of course you idiot, but why would you care about a man's looks for deciding if he's worthy of your friendship?
show me your friends and ill show you your future…friends are cucked after HS/uni

i understand that this blackpill will be hard for you to swallow because so much or your worth is associated with a group of guys who provide ZERO tangible measurable positive impact in your life other than distracting you from your lack of achievement by providing you a circle of comfort and familiarity

• +1
Reactions: Bowswor and Deleted member 20368
show me your friends and ill show you your future…friends are cucked after HS/uni

i understand that this blackpill will be hard for you to swallow because so much or your worth is associated with a group of guys who provide ZERO tangible measurable positive impact in your life other than distracting you from your lack of achievement by providing you a circle of comfort and familiarity
Redpilled as fuck bro

• +1
Reactions: Zeusus
NO.

Screw all "normal" people.

How Dare You Greta GIF

Now if i do this ONLY when i am very drunk :feelshehe:

So fucking brutal tbqh m8 you can mever share the truth ever

• +1
Nah never say that bro well I can't say it anyway cause I have shit genes without surgery I would be an incel cuck

Yes especially if he made a comment like that. I wouldnt just go around telling people if they are ugly without provocation. Chances are, ugly people look in the mirror already and feel disgusted. They dont need others telling them.

On the other hand I was rated a 4/10 by my friends and i was extremely distraught, now i dont even know how i got a score that high after seeing all my flaws.

No.

I did this before and all I got was hate for it. People can't handle the truth.
Depends what kind of people. I told my best friend he needs rhino and he told me I need ht. It's all cool

Nah you never do stupid autistic stuff like that it is social suicide