Would you tell your potential gf about black pill and this place?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
basically mine almost saw my account here while she was on my phone and had to grab it and told her that she doesn’t have to look here.

but I won’t be able to keep it a secret for long, my routines and my habits are all autistically aimed to looksmax, also my phone (tiktok and insta) is filled with looksmaxxing brainrot.

but i’m scared that ones you tell bitches this stuff, they start noticing my subhuman features more and notice more chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, greycel, murdah and 16 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, disheartenedcel, exo and 11 others
No

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
No, never telling anyone about .org jfl. Even if you were to blackpill people, vast majority of them would reject it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, XtrovertNTnormalfag, greycel and 10 others
you will bro, what will you do then
not talk about it

if she sees it, ill just say its for male fitness/fashion tips community shit and shush her

• +1
Reactions: greycel, TechnoBoss, fuse and 2 others
basically mine almost saw my account here while she was on my phone and had to grab it and told her that she doesn’t have to look here.

but I won’t be able to keep it a secret for long, my routines and my habits are all autistically aimed to looksmax, also my phone (tiktok and insta) is filled with looksmaxxing brainrot.

but i’m scared that ones you tell bitches this stuff, they start noticing my subhuman features more and notice more chads.
Log out of .org anytime you aren't using your phone (and make sure your user and pw aren't saved to the site either).

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
So i have to normiefy my tiktok and instagram too? I genuinely have no hobbies other than looksmaxxing
Only way she won't discover this site, unless you want her to.

Being on here is the most unattractive thing a man can do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, disheartenedcel, greycel and 8 others
Never lol. The whole point is to not be a social outcast, girls won't logically think about why you are on this site and will instantly think you are an incel who hates women.

Although a lot of girls talk about mewing and looksmaxxing now because it's a meme, I instantly block them when they talk about it makes me cringe

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, XtrovertNTnormalfag, ElTruecel and 4 others
I have already done this with my girlfriend, and we often look together at various topics on the forum that I find more interesting (especially from the Best of the Best category), to ask her opinion, or if I think that from a certain topic she would also have something to learn about the nature of men and their behavior / desires :feelsautistic: :what:

She's very open-minded and even laughs at some topics, and says it's all very similar to dms / groups of girls asking each other about certain clothes and makeup / skin creams / hair dye (to fraudmaxing, obvious :lul:), or related to various dm messages and if the other girls know / think that guy is a freak, etc.

She says 75% of all this blackpill typology is real and that's how their female nature works, but it's no use looking like Chico as an example and having money, if you're dumb, you're boring, you don't have emotional intelligence, you don't have high level of conscientiousness, you don't know how to communicate & listen, you don't have cool hobbies / you don't have friends, stay indoors all day / play video games, and also if you don't know how to have quality sex, to really connect with your partner, to be able to make your girlfriend feel loved and protected..

Girls tend to get bored very easily and being tall and handsome and having money will not entertain them if you otherwise have the mind of a 14 year old who can't listen or read his girlfriend's thoughts and desires.. :feelsbadman: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad, try2beme, poopoohead and 1 other person
never even if she asked me abt if i heard
I have already done this with my girlfriend, and we often look together at various topics on the forum that I find more interesting (especially from the Best of the Best category), to ask her opinion, or if I think that from a certain topic she would also have something to learn about the nature of men and their behavior / desires :feelsautistic: :what:

View attachment 2959439

She's very open-minded and even laughs at some topics, and says it's all very similar to dms / groups of girls asking each other about certain clothes and makeup / skin creams / hair dye (to fraudmaxing, obvious :lul:), or related to various dm messages and if the other girls know / think that guy is a freak, etc.

She says 75% of all this blackpill typology is real and that's how their female nature works, but it's no use looking like Chico as an example and having money, if you're dumb, you're boring, you don't have emotional intelligence, you don't have high level of conscientiousness, you don't know how to communicate & listen, you don't have cool hobbies / you don't have friends, stay indoors all day / play video games, and also if you don't know how to have quality sex, to really connect with your partner, to be able to make your girlfriend feel loved and protected..

Girls tend to get bored very easily and being tall and handsome and having money will not entertain them if you otherwise have the mind of a 14 year old who can't listen or read his girlfriend's thoughts and desires.. :feelsbadman: :lul:
Mumbai tales

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Clqs and N1666
Not unless I was white

If you’re white you can get away with stuff like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, PseudoMaxxer, butterworld and 1 other person
ur third wheeling in a friendship retard
thanks for letting me see u get cucked live in action

Sorry, I can't hear you, the music's too loud, and too many bitches want to say stuff in my ears :feelsez::feelsshh:

Depends. If she speaks English, I'll be careful.

rule number 1 never tell anyone about bp

I have told a few in the past and they didn’t care just go for it

• +1
Never had a girlfriend never will if I don't het surgeries to fix my deformity

My girlfriend is chill with it, I explained a shortened version of the blackpill to her the other day and she mostly agreed, but I think she would have her doubts if I went into further detail. She doesn’t like me using .org, not because she disagrees with it but because she thinks it’s bad for my self-image which could be true I suppose.

However, I wouldn’t tell your current/future girlfriend about this site unless she is fully obsessed and committed to you, it’s not worth the reward of being understood better as a person if she leaves you afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and PseudoMaxxer
Never do. Girls dont tell about make up and shit. This site is even worse. In worst case just say it is a redpill thing which encourages men to be the better version of themselves

• +1
Being on here is the most unattractive thing a man can do
so basically the best way to test if you are truly a chad or not
if she still sticks around

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I would tell my son

never tell your girlfriends about this site, the media makes us men who go on these sites look like future criminals. It would not be wise to tell a girl about this site, only for her to search it up and see some of the extreme posts on here, man. She gonna think you are one of those weird ass men.

• +1
i told her about the black pill but i would never tell her about .org, she would think i’m an actually incel lol

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and plukee
if you're dumb, you're boring, you don't have emotional intelligence, you don't have high level of conscientiousness, you don't know how to communicate & listen, you don't have cool hobbies / you don't have friends, stay indoors all day / play video games, and also if you don't know how to have quality sex, to really connect with your partner, to be able to make your girlfriend feel loved and protected..
This is why I will never have a girlfriend, not just looks. :feelswhy: :blackpill:

Last edited:
This is why I will never have a girlfriend, not only looks. :feelswhy: :blackpill:
As a GF haver, these things are by far the most difficult and demanding daily in terms of energy (and the reason why even young men don't try/take on a serious monogamous relationship, because they're not able to take suck a responsibility).

You will have to allocate an enormous amount of time, attention and energy to her (and remember, these things are limited, a day only has 24 hours, so you have to make sacrifices in your daily routine). Not only do you have to do these things, but you also have to do these things correctly, and distribute them right :what:

Forget whatever form of coping you had before, which you used to use to make the time go by faster (sitting on your PC / scrolling randomly on your phone). Now, it's going to be all about her (just like a couple having a baby), and you have to learn to live in the present and stop running away from the present moment. All the daily things you will do will either be with her or according to her and her schedule.

You are no longer ''I am'', you are now ''We'' (except when you each have 1-2 hours of your own personal and individual time, but that will become the rarity/exception).

At the end of the day, that's what will make the difference between boys and men, and if the girl will love you, be loyal to you, to want a baby with you, wake you up while sucking your dick, make you tea/food, give you a massage, etc. (these are the benefits of all your hard work in this regard).

It's no use looking like Chico and having money if you're not able to make those sacrifices and take on those responsibilities :feelsshh: :what:

As a GF haver, these things are by far the most difficult and demanding daily in terms of energy (and the reason why even young men don't try/take on a serious monogamous relationship, because they're not able to take suck a responsibility).

You will have to allocate an enormous amount of time, attention and energy to her (and remember, these things are limited, a day only has 24 hours, so you have to make sacrifices in your daily routine). Not only do you have to do these things, but you also have to do these things correctly, and distribute them right :what:

Forget whatever form of coping you had before, which you used to use to make the time go by faster (sitting on your PC / scrolling randomly on your phone). Now, it's going to be all about her (just like a couple having a baby), and you have to learn to live in the present and stop running away from the present moment. All the daily things you will do will either be with her or according to her and her schedule.

You are no longer ''I am'', you are now ''We'' (except when you each have 1-2 hours of your own personal and individual time, but that will become the rarity/exception).

At the end of the day, that's what will make the difference between boys and men, and if the girl will love you, be loyal to you, to want a baby with you, wake you up while sucking your dick, make you tea/food, give you a massage, etc. (these are the benefits of all your hard work in this regard).

It's no use looking like Chico and having money if you're not able to make those sacrifices and take on those responsibilities :feelsshh: :what:
Looking good still works but only for hookups.
How are all men supposed to be this certain man you're describing, it's simply not possible so we won't have girlfriends. At this point it's just over, TFL.
animation lol GIF by The Daily Doodles

Last edited:
How are all men supposed to be this certain man you're describing, it's simply not possible so we won't have girlfriends. At this point it's just over, TFL.
You can do it, but you have to feel it's worth it, and by that I mean:

1. Be very satisfied with how she looks/what genetic traits she has (practically be conventionally attractive, so when you go out with her on the street, 80% of people, whether men or women, will take a short look at her, and envy you. That will make you appreciate her even more, and make you feel it's worth the sacrifice, bc you are lucky bc you have her).

2. She gives you rewards commensurate with the efforts you make for her (says you're wonderful/strong/smart/that everything will be fine, that she only loves you/that she's all yours/wants kids with you/kisses you/haves sex with you/cooks for you/helps you around the house/massages you/washes your clothes, etc.). If she doesn't do all this, 20% chance it's a problem with her, or 80% chance it's a problem with you (you're basically not doing what I said in the previous comment) :feelscry:

But as an idea, if you're not happy with it the way she looks, it's a big problem because you won't be willing enough to devote enough attention and energy to her. But however she looks, if you don't do what I said in the first comment, it's pretty over :feelsshh::feelswhy:

She will say then that you don't ''love her'' enough, you don't give her ''enough attention'', you ''don't understand her'', you don't ''communicate enough'', you don't ''spend enough time together'', etc. and just the thought in her mind that one of these things happens (she doesn't even have to verbalize it, she'll just stay angry, she won't talk to you, she'll say she has nothing, she'll ignore you and won't communicate) half the damage is already done, and the relationship will only go downhill :what: :feelsbadman:

I actually should make a guide like ''RelationshipMaxing - A post Looksmaxing Arc, when you actually have a Girlfriend now'' because we seem to talk too much about how to get to the point of having a girlfriend, but we talk too little or not at all about how to keep one :oops:

• +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad and Bonecel01

i am too ugly to get gf and so is 90% of this forum

all this other shit doesnt matter unless u have looks buddyboyo

• +1

i told a girl talking about blackpill and she listened for hours idk if cause i was good looking or what

• +1
im truecel subhuman,

i wont ever have gf so no need to worry
Being Slavic is the reason behind my inceldom, if I was full swede I would look like @NorwoodAscender

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
No, never telling anyone about .org jfl. Even if you were to blackpill people, vast majority of them would reject it.
Niggas never reject it when I explain it well

It's just really easy to sound autistic

Hell no. 99% of foids won't understand or be able to relate to this stuff and will think that you're a crazy inkel. It's such a NTmin to be associated with BP

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Carv and PseudoMaxxer
Being Slavic is the reason behind my inceldom, if I was full swede I would look like @NorwoodAscender
i’m not full swedish tho

have some german also

• Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ChadL1te
Niggas never reject it when I explain it well

It's just really easy to sound autistic
I never bothered to explain it to normies because I feel like most of them would just deny it and look for ways to cope.

• +1
Blackpill maybe. But without the incel terminology.
But .org... Never lol. It would be the relationship death sentence.
Women are blackpilled by default. The just lack the PSL glossary.
What we had to learn cognativelly they have always being able to aprehand through perception.

• +1
Nope, I'll never want her to lost her bluepill innocency

View attachment 2959439

@shizuku11111 this is your type in women?

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel

If marry then

she is cute but too intimidating which isnt for my liking
Dang we got very similar tastes then. You want a submissive, feminine woman too then?
Mostly soft features and good eyes/nose rather than bones

Ops on Brooke Monk?
IMG 1151
IMG 1152
IMG 1153
IMG 1154
IMG 1155
IMG 1157
IMG 1156
IMG 1158

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Dang we got very similar tastes then. You want a submissive, feminine woman too then?
Mostly soft features and good eyes/nose rather than bones

Ops on Brooke Monk?
View attachment 2960754View attachment 2960755View attachment 2960756View attachment 2960757View attachment 2960758View attachment 2960759View attachment 2960760View attachment 2960761
ehh, she is somewhat cute but too much fakeup, also those lashes in 1st 2nd and 3rd pic are big no for me, they disgust me also something about her eyes seems weird and uncanny, these girls are what i would say is exactly, my type

those big hyperfem eyes will always make a girl 10/10 for me

• Love it
Reactions: greycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back