Would you tell your potential gf about black pill and this place?

I never bothered to explain it to normies because I feel like most of them would just deny it and look for ways to cope.
What I'm saying is that for a lot of normies, it's on the tip of their tongue, locked in their subconscious

Just a few examples and it could be sold to some smarter normies

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
imagine having blackpilled gf. would be so good.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Never lol. The whole point is to not be a social outcast, girls won't logically think about why you are on this site and will instantly think you are an incel who hates women.

Although a lot of girls talk about mewing and looksmaxxing now because it's a meme, I instantly block them when they talk about it makes me cringe
Hating women will make their pussy wet if your chad btw

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and N1666
Hating women will make their pussy wet if your chad btw
The last woman I hated on showed her friends and they all bullied me, not a single comment about my looks though so I took it as a win

The last woman I hated on showed her friends and they all bullied me, not a single comment about my looks though so I took it as a win
Probably just means your a normie, ain’t shit wrong with your face nor anything good

If your chad they will fuck u the same day

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
No, never telling anyone about .org jfl. Even if you were to blackpill people, vast majority of them would reject it.
jfl vast majority would reject
looksmax is getting more and more popular

basically mine almost saw my account here while she was on my phone and had to grab it and told her that she doesn’t have to look here.

but I won’t be able to keep it a secret for long, my routines and my habits are all autistically aimed to looksmax, also my phone (tiktok and insta) is filled with looksmaxxing brainrot.

but i’m scared that ones you tell bitches this stuff, they start noticing my subhuman features more and notice more chads.
Yeah because if i get a gf i want her to be as autistic as me and so it would bind us closer together

• +1
Nope once I ascend. I am out of this shut for reals

• +1
Yeah i fear so, once i get comfortable. autistic topics is all i could talk about. We either have to talk about weird topics or be silent

• +1
ehh, she is somewhat cute but too much fakeup, also those lashes in 1st 2nd and 3rd pic are big no for me, they disgust me also something about her eyes seems weird and uncanny, these girls are what i would say is exactly, my type

View attachment 2960772View attachment 2960774View attachment 2960778View attachment 2960782View attachment 2960784View attachment 2960786

those big hyperfem eyes will always make a girl 10/10 for me
would any of these girl speak to you irl ?

i ve blackpilled my gf and now she s very insecure about her looks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back