Would you trust your best friend to be co-workers with your girlfriend?

Think anything will happen between them? Maybe in the car on the way home?

• Absolutely not. I trust my girl.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely not. I trust them both.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Ya boi

Ya gur

You

Your friend stands at about 6'2" or 6'3". You are "a little taller." Your friend is skinny and lanky, you don't lift but you're not as gangly as him.

Ya boi is in need of employment. He can't work where you work, but then you remember that your girlfriend works at this college restaurant. Maybe your friend could work there?

The two of them would be spending a lot of time alone together. You wouldn't be driving them, she would be driving him. He would come over your place in the morning, leave with her, and then late late late into the night the two of them would come back, then your friend would walk the rest of the way home. Because he lives nearby.

Based on a true story happening at the college restaurant I'm picking up shifts at. This is why I'm so fascinated by the young people. You don't get this kind of drama in Grownupland. You never see this kind of stuff at my day job.

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 15099
Yes, he's a subhuman so who gives a fuck. I would be more concerned if this guy was my best friend:

Screenshot 20210812 103217

• +1
Reactions: Ken and metagross
I've had enough life experience to know that your boys will always sell you out for pussy.

Lifetime friendships get broken all the time by dudes making out w his friends girl and ex.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, RoundHouse, Deleted member 17174 and 1 other person
Ya boi

View attachment 1495933

Ya gur

View attachment 1495934

You

View attachment 1495935

Your friend stands at about 6'2" or 6'3". You are "a little taller." Your friend is skinny and lanky, you don't lift but you're not as gangly as him.

Ya boi is in need of employment. He can't work where you work, but then you remember that your girlfriend works at this college restaurant. Maybe your friend could work there?

The two of them would be spending a lot of time alone together. You wouldn't be driving them, she would be driving him. He would come over your place in the morning, leave with her, and then late late late into the night the two of them would come back, then your friend would walk the rest of the way home. Because he lives nearby.

Based on a true story happening at the college restaurant I'm picking up shifts at. This is why I'm so fascinated by the young people. You don't get this kind of drama in Grownupland. You never see this kind of stuff at my day job.
my friends wouldn't even dream of it. One time a dude did this to my friend and he beat the guy so bad he went to prison. Among all of my friend groups this is extremely taboo. I'd be happy for them to be co workers actually.

Last edited:
No, I trust my best friend.
One time I almost made out with his Ex-Girlfriend, but decided otherwise.

Then, afterwards, the ex's mother apparently called my friend and told him that I was hitting on his ex. My friend was mad at me so I drove over to his place and showed him my whatsapp messages, so he could see that I wasn't doing anything bad.
Yeah, my friend then trusted me. We have a good friendship.

• +1
Reactions: Ken