Would you use a site where you can exclusively buy things for looksmaxing?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
It would have noorotropic testosterone HGH ect. And various ratings for products from approved members. Basically think of the Silk Road but for looksmaxing stuff.

Surgeon contact info live looksmaxing consulting from professionals and various drugs for looksmaxing or mentalmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Deleted member 19453
yeah Amazon already exists

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
yeah Amazon already exists
Can you find a South Korean surgeon at a discount on Amazon or HGH and Test delivered to your door with BTC payments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Can you find a South Korean surgeon at a discount on Amazon or HGH and Test delivered to your door with BTC payments
I mean can you find a South Korean surgeon and have hgh delivered to a users place

It would have noorotropic testosterone HGH ect. And various ratings for products from approved members. Basically think of the Silk Road but for looksmaxing stuff.

Surgeon contact info live looksmaxing consulting from professionals and various drugs for looksmaxing or mentalmaxxing.
>he thinks (((they))) are going to let him sell hgh/test etc on the clearnet to goys
They will come after you

>he thinks (((they))) are going to let him sell hgh/test etc on the clearnet to goys
They will come after you
But I don't own the servers they are in Russia. Sorry not my problem.

But I don't own the servers they are in Russia. Sorry not my problem.
On a serious note, you may be on to something. Just today i was reading news article about a guy who operates a site on the clearnet that basically delivers weed to peoples house like uber eats and they were generating 25k/day in revenue. Weed here is illegal but just shows you anything is possible if you put your mind to it. The risk is there though, you get caught with weed, hgh, test and criminal record is going to JUST you. Obviously it's all doable through crypto and offshore servers etc. You are basically wanting to create a more looksmax autist version of qooves that actually gives you the info/products that you need unlike the grifters on that site.

On a serious note, you may be on to something. Just today i was reading news article about a guy who operates a site on the clearnet that basically delivers weed to peoples house like uber eats and they were generating 25k/day in revenue. Weed here is illegal but just shows you anything is possible if you put your mind to it. The risk is there though, you get caught with weed, hgh, test and criminal record is going to JUST you. Obviously it's all doable through crypto and offshore servers etc. You are basically wanting to create a more looksmax autist version of qooves that actually gives you the info/products that you need unlike the grifters on that site.
Yeah pretty much the hardest part would be vetting. If just one seller sells a bad product that kills someone I would go away to prison for murder. Which is why its dangerous.

A lot of drug dealers with 20 year sentences just sold weed but it happen to be laced and it kills someone. What would be a 3 month sentence now becomes manslaughter.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
how would be the website accessible ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Yeah pretty much the hardest part would be vetting. If just one seller sells a bad product that kills someone I would go away to prison for murder. Which is why its dangerous.

A lot of drug dealers with 20 year sentences just sold weed but it happen to be laced and it kills someone. What would be a 3 month sentence now becomes manslaughter.
The thing with these drugs is that evne if the product isn't bad, some retard ends up taking it wrong and you'll still be on the hook for it. It's a dangerous and risky area to be in which is why you haven't seen anyone doing it yet. The risk/reward isn't really worth it.

• +1
The thing with these drugs is that evne if the product isn't bad, some retard ends up taking it wrong and you'll still be on the hook for it. It's a dangerous and risky area to be in which is why you haven't seen anyone doing it yet. The risk/reward isn't really worth it.
yeah if I lived in Russia I would do this. But not in the USA you could be sued too easily. I guess if any Eastern European looksmaxers want to do this good luck I will invest or help you for a percent

yeah if I lived in Russia I would do this. But not in the USA you could be sued too easily. I guess if any Eastern European looksmaxers want to do this good luck I will invest or help you for a percent
There's still something you can do, just stay away from the drugs. Qooves is really successful i think... so there's always things you can do/sell that they aren't selling that also don't put you in a risky area.

• +1
There's still something you can do, just stay away from the drugs. Qooves is really successful i think... so there's always things you can do/sell that they aren't selling that also don't put you in a risky area.
Yeah idiots will even pay for face ratings. But there's a hard cap on that. Its not scalable and I can make more money doing coding as it is then those people would make.