WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav, Artemis, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
but but muh JBW :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Nope.

In other videos he got better girls interested in him
ehhhhhh I would find it hard to be convinced that they were interested in him. Women are women, they want GL men, not incels; it's the same as me seeing an ugly bitch, I don't anything with her

ehhhhhh I would find it hard to be convinced that they were interested in him. Women are women, they want GL men, not incels; it's the same as me seeing an ugly bitch, I don't anything with her
He probably mogs the average population of their third world country so he appears good looking to them

He probably mogs the average population of their third world country so he appears good looking to them
I mean yeah she'll go with the best-looking ones in her immediate vicinity, true. I have never ever seen a hot indonesian foid, it's crazy that these mofos cant make ONE hot one

He doesn't look good. British trailer trash pheno. 3.25-3.5 psl.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
He doesn't look good. British trailer trash pheno. 3.25-3.5 psl.
I never said he looks good.

I just said the reason that he sometimes gets attention from these foreign girls could be cause he is better looking then the guys in their countries.

Could be a greencard thing too though. Or just them sperging out seeing a white men speak their language

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Trucel tier, wouldn't you say?
Nah not really. He could get a looksmatched white gf if he was average height and NT but he's probably an autistic weeb who can only have a conversation behind a screen so it's over for him anyway

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
how tight are jungle gooks

Nah not really. He could get a looksmatched white gf if he was average height and NT but he's probably an autistic weeb who can only have a conversation behind a screen so it's over for him anyway
White girls are impossible they want super NT guys. White guys should just JBW maxx if they aren’t extroverted and NT, I know if I were white I’d run JBW on ethnics (I already run BBC game on ethnics)

White girls are impossible they want super NT guys. White guys should just JBW maxx if they aren’t extroverted and NT, I know if I were white I’d run JBW on ethnics (I already run BBC game on ethnics)
what ethnics do you run BBC game on?

Women do not judge ONLY looks, unlike men.

This is why Blackpill is AUTISM. :blackpill: :feelstastyman:

what ethnics do you run BBC game on?
ran it on jungle Gook, run it on brown races, and my own race. I basically do what I do

The lighter the race the more I avoid cos I cannot run my incel game on them

• JFL
ran it on jungle Gook, run it on brown races, and my own race. I basically do what I do

The lighter the race the more I avoid cos I cannot run my incel game on them
what jungle gook

Women are more accepting of men of the same race.

• +1
Women are more accepting of men of the same race.
I agree with this but I know white dudes kike I described who have it rough cos of what I said. But yeah I guess he’d have a better time making up for his issues cos he cumskin. I also found girls of my own race are more merciful on my issues cos we share same rqce mayeb?

A fine line between hypergamy and JBW

• Hmm...