Wouldn't being fat be better evolutionary speaking?

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I'm referring to prehistoric times when food was scarce. Shouldn't lard make girls wet?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 16369 and 6 others
food wasnt scarce lmao. europeans had the same height they have now. what changed was in agriculture which later changed again with industrial revolution

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 21736 and 2 others
food wasnt scarce lmao. europeans had the same height they have now. what changed was in agriculture which later changed again with industrial revolution
Europeans were definitely shorter during prehistoric times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 25667 and thecel
no because if you're not lazycel you can eat the fuck you want and stay slim. it's a low class trait

plus fat bodies not suited for hunting or working from evolutionary standpoint

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, MoggerChad, Deleted member 21736 and 1 other person
You are trying to cope about being fat

their body adapted to a certain kaloric intake. if they cut it drastically they burn the fat so they don't die but it doesn't mean they don't suffer. meanwhile fit chad was hunting comfy even in winter with his superior resistance to cold and pain

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 23100
their body adapted to a certain kaloric intake. if they cut it drastically they burn the fat so they don't die but it doesn't mean they don't suffer. meanwhile fit chad was hunting comfy even in winter with his superior resistance to cold and pain
Fat insulates i.e. keeps body warm

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No they weren't. Vikings, considered some of the tallest, were merely around 5'7. Romans were even shorter on average.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
No they weren't. Vikings, considered some of the tallest, were merely around 5'7.

that isn't even true dude, they were 5'9+

• +1
No, because you gotta be able to move around. Fat people are far slower, worse at climbing etc. It also makes things like building houses harder because they're always carrying around that extra weight.

A fat person can not eat anything for 3 months during winter losinf 20-22kg of the fat during the period ans surviving, a slim guy with 10-14% bf would survive max 1 month like this before dying assuming he loses 7-8kg of weight on average making him sub 8% bf in prehistoric winter

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MoggerGaston

where does this idea of progressive height 'addition' comes from? it's an illusion created by timeframes and respective affects they had, lmao

One straightforward example of what paleopathologists have learned from skeletons concerns historical changes in height. Skeletons from Greece and Turkey show that the average height of hunger-gatherers toward the end of the ice ages was a generous 5’ 9" for men, 5’ 5" for women. With the adoption of agriculture, height crashed, and by 3000 B. C. had reached a low of only 5’ 3" for men, 5’ for women. By classical times heights were very slowly on the rise again, but modern Greeks and Turks have still not regained the average height of their distant ancestors.

historically yes because the fat was saturated, but if you eat most of the conventional food today and your fat is unsaturated it's dysgenic and unhealthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Answer to your question, critical food scarcity was something quite rare, humans would always stockpile on meat and fruits for the winters, so starving to death would be quite rare pre agriculture times

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 25938
A fat person can not eat anything for 3 months during winter losinf 20-22kg of the fat during the period ans surviving, a slim guy with 10-14% bf would survive max 1 month like this before dying assuming he loses 7-8kg of weight on average making him sub 8% bf in prehistoric winter
Slim guy won't suffer from famine in the First place. Fatcels only started to become accepted when society was built and smarter ppl made other men work for them

Lots of nordics are fat but very tall, it can be useful for strength tasks

Hunter gatherer males averaged 6'1".

shh, they don't know. they think humans started as gnomes and started getting increasingly taller because Women are magically altering our genome through the divine magic of 'evolution'

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
shh, they don't know. they think humans started as gnomes and started getting increasingly taller because Women are magically altering our genome through the divine magic of 'evolution'
Yeah pretty ridiculous tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23100
Coping fatcel

Fat fucks have higher smv tho

@Shieda_Kayn

• JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
where does this idea of progressive height 'addition' comes from? it's an illusion created by timeframes and respective affects they had, lmao
It's a well-known thing that people have been getting taller

H

Alexander the Great's historian once remarked on how gigantic the Indians were in relativity to the Europeans.
Europeans were short for most of history.

Beauty standards change, I heard during meideval times fat was attractive cause it signified power and wealth but I don't remember where I heard that

Johann Sebastian Bach bred like a psychopath.

Th 2316310812

He had about 30 children and outlived many. He was overweight and probably autistic, but intelligence and status mattered a lot more than they do today. Bach would not be a sex machine if he was born in the 21st century, where even men who are more attractive than him struggle in the dating market because of the unrealistic standards of women.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, TUSSELEIF and Wallenberg
Being fat is an advantage. I am stronger, have better natural stamina, get sick less often, etc etc. than someone with a lower bodyfat %.

Ofcourse being obese is a huge detriment because your mobility suffers way too much.

But I basically have the perfect bodyfat % at ~21-22%

Asdfasdf
IMG 20200718 164152

unfortunately women are extremely low IQ and fail to understand what the peak male body looks like.

They'd rather date some starving dog with 12% bodyfat than me.

I'm referring to prehistoric times when food was scarce. Shouldn't lard make girls wet?
Yeah. That's the evolutionary reason as to why there's tons of volcel fatcels with Chad genes who haven't leanmaxxed and is why leanmaxxing works so well (better than almost all surgeries) for most people.

I see a lot of genetically skinny guys have bad harmony and they try to gain weight and gym max, whilst on average there's more non-lean guys with Chad potential out there, than Chads who already spawned in lean.

It's probably a genetic adaptation to how rich people had access to more food way back in the day. Good observation.

Leanmaxxing is law

• +1
It probably is but it’s mass theory not fat. A fat Manlet probably still weighs less than an average tall person

Depends on environment if food is scarce then yes

-attempting to justify his obesity as the new Chad.

Oh No Seriously GIF by GifGari

• +1
Johann Sebastian Bach bred like a psychopath.

View attachment 2085881

He had about 30 children and outlived many. He was overweight and probably autistic, but intelligence and status mattered a lot more than they do today. Bach would not be a sex machine if he was born in the 21st century, where even men who are more attractive than him struggle in the dating market because of the unrealistic standards of women.