WoW Gold Dropshipping Plan

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
My plan is to get a WoW goldselling website, spam the ting in world chat (global server chat), and then take the orders from people while also looking for people who will work for 50% of the value of gold im selling for, they will be tasked with supplying me with gold to sell to the customers via auction house/mail system.

The total cost for this will only be however much the website costs to make, anyone know some cheap pajeets who will do it for pennies? fiverr is like £50 minimum

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and therocky
so you think you deserve a 50% cut for hosting a website? you're not only retarded but a jew as well :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, anactualdude, Danish_Retard and 2 others
so you think you deserve a 50% cut for hosting a website? you're not only retarded but a jew as well :lul:
no, you get 3rd worlders to do the work (so you sell to the customer for 100%) then u hire 3rd world china man to sell gold to the buyer for 50% of what i sell it for. that's how dropshipping in 3rd worlders work bro. i set up the links, get the buyers etc all the suppliers do is sell to them

no, you get 3rd worlders to do the work (so you sell to the customer for 100%) then u hire 3rd world china man to sell gold to the buyer for 50% of what i sell it for. that's how dropshipping in 3rd worlders work bro. i set up the links, get the buyers etc all the suppliers do is sell to them
dnrd

My plan is to get a WoW goldselling website, spam the ting in world chat (global server chat), and then take the orders from people while also looking for people who will work for 50% of the value of gold im selling for, they will be tasked with supplying me with gold to sell to the customers via auction house/mail system.

The total cost for this will only be however much the website costs to make, anyone know some cheap pajeets who will do it for pennies? fiverr is like £50 minimum
Good luck. Just don’t forget to mention your parents are subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Good luck. Just don’t forget to mention your parents are subhuman.
ill add it in fine print at bottom of website

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
uh oh 2004 just called and they want their idea back

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18879
uh oh 2004 just called and they want their idea back
uh oh just made £100 in a day from doing this on someone elses website*

gonna be making bank when i get my own one runnign ong

man's gonna be making minimum wage from his bedroom playing games you know dont give a fuck about time

Lmao this is actually a good idea i might try whenever a new popular game releases. The only problem with doing this on something like WoW is that the current gold selling sites might be well known and people will be aware of the rates and will see you're overpriced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Lmao this is actually a good idea i might try whenever a new popular game releases. The only problem with doing this on something like WoW is that the current gold selling sites might be well known and people will be aware of the rates and will see you're overpriced.
word you got to build up rep on somewhere like Epic NPC, then advertise ur website in the signature of ur acc when youre well known and advertise with bots on the server then pay 3rd worlders to be ur supplier as theyll accept shit pay