Wow i mog so hard with stubble

@EasyMan875 lmfao, alright, according to him, m weak htn and he is chadlite-chad. Should i humble him.
You don’t humble me, I mog you

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd
Show me ur front now that u deleted
61F68CEC F32B 406F BB65 2FAD16C4622B
You cant mog me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and ascendedd
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
he once posted his front selfie and he looked high mtn jfl
you cant mog me. Also my side you can’t mog. All my features are better than yours
163C73D6 21C9 4D06 98D9 EFD1F170E960

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd
I keep forgetting this account is nas.

u look good but u're horsefaced , some women will prefer op than u bro, just accept it

i dont even need to open my mouth and my chin is still taller than his chin while his mouth is opened. and i coloring mog him to death. JFL no way OP thinks he mogs me and is chadlite.

You look good clean shaven but try a gaotee and moustache like this: ask the barber to line them it will look nice you can do it your self too

B1DA5F4E 0C62 4BED A8BB 223B60517135

U guys are looksmatched
his pics r frauded tbh, he isn't sending that one pic he posted in ratings section where he looked mtn jfl

• +1
his pics r frauded tbh, he isn't sending that one pic he posted in ratings section where he looked mtn jfl
Need to see bro , but if i have to rate both of u are strong htn maybe low chadlite

@EasyMan875

can u tell bhai jaan that jutting wont help him and he should close his mouth

• +1
Between chadlite or chad, depends on the girls type. I don’t have any failos or big flaws and having Spanish halo here in Northern Europe is a major plus
How many likes do you get first 24 hours on tinder?

Need to see bro , but if i have to rate both of u are strong htn maybe low chadlite
he is a jutter, see the comparison i made above u jfl

• +1
? I have never been rated. Only black who admitted I mog him and that I’m a chad. So tell me which pic and when

@rand anon is a 5'3 dravidian that lives in india is the funny thing and he decides my smv while living in india
I'm from California nigga

? I have never been rated. Only black who admitted I mog him and that I’m a chad. So tell me which pic and when
dude u compared urself to a tiktoker. i remember ur post.

I’m sorry but you’re not a competition😂 I have way more sex appeal than you
lmfao dude, you are a jutter with overbite. i mog u to death

• +1
my balls have more hair than that stubble

@Redblue0 pls dont embarass urself further bhai jaan

I never said he wasn't, but this is a looksmaxxing forum
I've never seen really relevant results for lip lift, it's a double-edged sword surgery

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
female gaze is ALL that matters bro, just look at rambocel

Men don't know how to rate each others, Barrett/Sean Orpy have no strong appeal but they're rated chad
i agree but that Rambocel doesnt look good at all probably put frauded pics in his tinder, most of the times I understand what girls like and he doesnt seem attracctive imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascendedd and AspiringMogger
I've never seen really relevant results for lip lift, it's a double-edged sword surgery
I've seen some decent results, it's mostly women who get it. But obv nose work should be done first before getting it done

• +1
i agree but that Rambocel doesnt look good at all probably put frauded pics in his tinder, most of the times I understand what girls like and he doesnt seem attracctive imo
I think he put some pics of tiktokeur and then alt with his pics (when he finished taking screenshots of his match/conversation in order to post here) but as I have no proof I won't say nothing and just believe him jfl

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Ur an absolutely delusional narcy lmao, that guy is easily chadlite
@AspiringMogger do u think the jutting downgrown guy with overbite is chadlite?

Ur an absolutely delusional narcy lmao, that guy is easily chadlite
That is an overrating, but he has more appeal even if he is frauding

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and ascendedd

@Redblue0 embarassment nigga

• +1
hey there sexy

Mmy precious