Wow I really gave up haven't I?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I wish it was different, but it's not. I lost all motivation and hope in life.

I can't believe that this is my life now. I will turn 22 in a month and I already feel 80. All because some bitch decided that she'd be better off without me. What a sorry ass. Girls destroyed my life.

It may not make sense to you, but to me it makes perfect sense. If there's no one to live for and try for, there's no point in living or doing anything.

My parents are divorced and I don't talk to my dad. My mom is a crazy bitch. I got sick because of covid and couldn't eat meat and had to quit my job. Wanted to start a farm but I don't have energy anymore. I lost 15 pounds of my gains too.

All my dreams of becoming successful, making gains and doing great stuff gone. What's the point in doing anything if I will never have a girl? It's like not having testicles or a penis. What's the point?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ROTTING, aBetterMii and 2 others
The agepill hits you hard and not having a stable family makes it worse. It's a brutal world out there for us undesirables. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, aBetterMii and .*my*.
Inject T immediately you pussy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and .*my*.
The agepill hits you hard and not having a stable family makes it worse. It's a brutal world out there for us undesirables. :feelscry:
Unfortunately I have to classify myself as that despite being tall and gl

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 19499
Aren’t you yourself Someone to live for? Why do you want to start a farm at 21? Why don’t you talk to your dad? Why do you not search for another job now after you are able to eat meat? Why do you worship the female gender as if were the meaning of life? Why do you care so much about abs?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
No Dreams for your htn face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Get some more girls in your phone faggot.

What having no backups does to a mf

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
I wish it was different, but it's not. I lost all motivation and hope in life.

I can't believe that this is my life now. I will turn 22 in a month and I already feel 80. All because some bitch decided that she'd be better off without me. What a sorry ass. Girls destroyed my life.

It may not make sense to you, but to me it makes perfect sense. If there's no one to live for and try for, there's no point in living or doing anything.

My parents are divorced and I don't talk to my dad. My mom is a crazy bitch. I got sick because of covid and couldn't eat meat and had to quit my job. Wanted to start a farm but I don't have energy anymore. I lost 15 pounds of my gains too.

All my dreams of becoming successful, making gains and doing great stuff gone. What's the point in doing anything if I will never have a girl? It's like not having testicles or a penis. What's the point?
ive gone through this never love a bitch or this is going to be the result

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Just get another bitch, they give motivation indeed.