Wow I really want to kill myself (ONEITIS GETTING CUM SHOTTED)

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
My oneitis is getting cum shotted and uploading it to only fans. My life is over right now tbh, I spend my life rotting obsessing over a girl that is getting her asshole penetrated by Tyrone and then letting him empty all over her face. I should kill myself rn tbh. I really hate my life why have I become so pathetic, why am I in love with a girl that is having sex with other men and uploading to online letting them violate her, but then I sit and ask myself, would I have children with this woman and the answer is a yes, I am such a low life scum that I would allow my child’s mother to be a degenerate whore online and my child get bullied and chased around with videos of his mom swallowing big black tyrones cum, i want to kill myself tbh this is so gay and low t of me, my father would be disappointed probably would disown me for obsessing over this whore but I can’t stop thinking about her, I bet while I was hugging my pillow last night thinking about her she was getting her asshole ravished by a 6’4 mogger with a huge cock. Women are evil

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 21044 and 22 others
Nobody cares about me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 15827
Rope you Picasso abomination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Hipcel, Deleted member and 1 other person
Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: GRIID
bully her into submission or fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, BoneDensity, Chadeep and 3 others
What's her OF? Now she's out of the picture let's see her.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, TheDragon and Deleted member 20370
This nigga have crafted an entire story from him being ghosted by a girl after sex to her being jizzed on by BBC's

Man just go for a walk or something bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MM299579, n0rthface, BoneDensity and 6 others
No I won’t rope because I’m gonna keep fucking white girls while u rot in india and suffer
You don’t get shit u Manlet abomination and you’re more worthless than a insect

Such is life for betas having oneitis

Real sigmas roam the earth fucking every pussy that’s available to them, without emotions and regrets

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, MM299579 and Deleted member 20370
This nigga have crafted an entire story from him being ghosted by a girl after sex to her being jizzed on by BBC's

Not a story, this is my sad pathetic life

Such is life for betas having oneitis

Real sigmas roam the earth fucking every pussy that’s available to them, without emotions and regrets
How do I be a sigma? I’m tired of this life of misery and pain

• +1
Reactions: MM299579 and Idontknowlol
this is fake

• +1
Reactions: MRD
post onlyfans link

• JFL
Reactions: MM299579
Don’t I need to get big first

Yes, try lifting natty for 6 months, and then inject.

You might die, but better live short as a lion rather long as a sheep

• +1
Reactions: MM299579
Yes, try lifting natty for 6 months, and then inject.

You might die, but better live short as a lion rather long as a sheep
I’m a cuckold

• So Sad
Reactions: Idontknowlol
How do u niggas get obsessed with some girl if u are over like 16 yo low t faggot trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, MM299579 and Idontknowlol

he is just a cuck and have a cuckold fetish and is making up this story up a little bit
just like reddit cucks

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
I have no social media I’ve been banned from everything except Snapchat
make a new one..

do it IRL if youre around her ofc

how tf do you even develop oneitis on someone like that.. i mean.. wasnt it obvious that she was that type??

he is just a cuck and have a cuckold fetish and is making up this story up a little bit
just like reddit cucks
I don’t have a cuckold fetish, my life is so shit I have been subjected to being a. Cuckold against my will, I didn’t choose this or ask for this, And my story is real

make a new one..

do it IRL if youre around her ofc

how tf do you even develop oneitis on someone like that.. i mean.. wasnt it obvious that she was that type??
Poor judgment

i mean, if you really loved her you'd clean tyrones cum out of her pussy with your tongue

so what?? it doesnt answer the question

is she slutty irl or no
She fucked me within 2 hours when we met for the first time in the past 6 years, and then came home with me and slept naked and kept fucking me in the morning, I’ve met sluttier girls tho

i mean, if you really loved her you'd clean tyrones cum out of her pussy with your tongue
No I’m not a cuckold by choice it’s a curse I would never choose to do that on purpose

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
She fucked me within 2 hours when we met for the first time in the past 6 years, and then came home with me and slept naked and kept fucking me in the morning, I’ve met sluttier girls tho
is she like ratchet, loud, forward??

NIGGA.. im talking about her everyday behavior.. thats what i asked

Link of her onlyfans?
Share the video where she get cumshoted or it’s larp

is she like ratchet, loud, forward??

NIGGA.. im talking about her everyday behavior.. thats what i asked
She’s ratchet but not loud I’m into ratchet girls though but I don’t like being a cuckold, she’s clean tho she smells good and I fucked her raw and didn’t get diseases

Link of her onlyfans?
Share the video where she get cumshoted or it’s larp
Do u really think I’m gonna watch that shit nigga I seen the title and left. And it’s not larp this is all real, I’ve been subjected to nothing but pain and torment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back