Wow it's really over for autistic males

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
"Compared to the population as a whole where about 50 percent of adults are married, only 9 percent of adults with autism are married."

Since some women were included in that study, I'm guessing that the real number is probably 5-8%.

So only 1 in 20 autistic males is married. Most of them, arguably, are normies.

So I'm wondering how many chads with autism will ever be married? 1 in 5? 1 in 7? What do you guys think?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, BrettyBoy, WhiteGoodman and 4 others
who cares about marriage I want to creampie sluts

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 17763 and 3 others
>chad
>autism
Liotta laughing

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
Autists in question here are badg tier autistic. Saying this before aspies here have a meltdown and cry "it's overr :soy:"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2785, thereallegend and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
autists are either moggers or incels, no inbetween!
And since moggers are 10% of the population and autistic adults are like 5-10% that would mean that moggers are 10% of the 5%. So you practically would not come across them for months.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
autism is good

And since moggers are 10% of the population and autistic adults are like 5-10% that would mean that moggers are 10% of the 5%. So you practically would not come across them for months.
5-10% of men aren't autistic jfl, it's a bit less than 2%

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
How do you know it’s not cause their savant capabilities make it clear that marriage is a cuck scam so they ascend by slaying fatties instead :chad::chad::chad:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and .*my*.
How do you know it’s not cause their savant capabilities make it clear that marriage is a cuck scam so they ascend by slaying fatties instead :chad::chad::chad:
Because this whole website is full of them and they aren't slaying anything except their hands

They look weird and distinctly autistic. :feelshah:
Judith Miles, professor emerita in the School of Medicine and the Thompson Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders, mentioned, “There is just something about their faces."

ugly men are considered autistic because people are weirded out by their looks which causes their social interactions to fail

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ballskin, Entschuldigung, itorroella9 and 1 other person
ugly men are considered autistic because people are weirded out by their looks which causes their social interactions to fail
Stop making shit up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, whiteissuperior and itorroella9
Yeah I see this shit all the time on the internet, women are asked if they would date autistic men, almost all of them say no.

Big majority of autistic men are also unemployed, 15x higher suicide rate, 2/3 will never find a relationship. Many die virgins. It’s completely over. It’s no use continuing with autism. People also think it’s okay to discriminate against autists. We are literally bottom of the barrel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, Gaia262, .*my*. and 1 other person
Yea no shit it's obv over if you are retarded lol

who cares about marriage I want to creampie sluts
it doesn't take more than 2 seconds of thinking to realize the implications of this study. I doubt the 91% of non married spergs are creampieing sluts

Autism is legit such a huge failo, almost as bad as being 2 psl

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Yeah I see this shit all the time on the internet, women are asked if they would date autistic men, almost all of them say no.

Big majority of autistic men are also unemployed, 15x higher suicide rate, 2/3 will never find a relationship. Many die virgins. It’s completely over. It’s no use continuing with autism. People also think it’s okay to discriminate against autists. We are literally bottom of the barrel
@BrettyBoy

you implied its impossible to reach chad status if youre autistic and i proved you wrong, wheres the cherrypicking?
They are 1/1,000,000, their existence is completely negligible.

They are 1/1,000,000, their existence is completely negligible.
Autist males tend to have much more masculine facial development. They are more likely to be chad, albeit with the obvious failo.

And this is the reason why I made this post. If you've seen my pictures before then you know that I look fairly good and I'm tall, but I always either got rejected by women or got dumped shortly after. So I don't buy that looks are enough

How to know if I'm autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Gaia262
Chad can be autistic and still slay so big cap