Wraparound jaw implant vs genio + jaw angles

Best solution to go from Incel to Chad jaw?

• Jaw Angle Implants + Genio

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Wraparound

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
If you had a jaw with the following traits:

1. Lack of ramus height
2. Lack of chin height
3. General lack of mass
4. Lack of gonial width and inward gonions
5. Good projection, including chin

What would be a better solution aesthetically and practically?

A) Wraparound jaw implant
B) Jaw Angle Implants, downgraft genio, and a small amount of permanent fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and justbentbro
Ccwr trimax with ramus widening by pagnoni

• JFL
Reactions: justbentbro
Ccwr trimax with ramus widening by pagnoni

Cutting the mandible in 5 places in one operation? Sounds risky.

Besides I think the ramus length and gonial breadth are both too deficient for anything except a massive implant to work, there is very little to work with for osteomy there.

Cutting the mandible in 5 places in one operation? Sounds risky.

Besides I think the ramus length and gonial breadth are both too deficient for anything except a massive implant to work, there is very little to work with for osteomy there.
We need scans or pictures

If you had a jaw with the following traits:

1. Lack of ramus height
2. Lack of chin height
3. General lack of mass
4. Lack of gonial width and inward gonions
5. Good projection, including chin

What would be a better solution aesthetically and practically?

A) Wraparound jaw implant
B) Jaw Angle Implants, downgraft genio, and a small amount of permanent fillers
If you want vertical augmentation of the chin, DO NOT do a wraparound jaw implant. It will look unnatural.

For a natural-looking, attractive vertical chin augmentation, you need to move the mentolabial fold and the chin itself down proportionately. If you do a wraparound jaw implant to try and heighten the chin, it will keep the mentolabial fold in the same place, but will add mass to the chin itself, creating this bulbous, disproportionate look, like Buzz Lightyear.

The solution to solve multiple problems is to get vertical lengthening genioplasty, and then custom mandibular angle implants to make the ramus longer. These implants could make the gonions wider at the same time. That is the best way I am aware of to solve the issues you list.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 14392, ChristianChad and 5 others
If you want vertical augmentation of the chin, DO NOT do a wraparound jaw implant. It will look unnatural.

For a natural-looking, attractive vertical chin augmentation, you need to move the mentolabial fold and the chin itself down proportionately. If you do a wraparound jaw implant to try and heighten the chin, it will keep the mentolabial fold in the same place, but will add mass to the chin itself, creating this bulbous, disproportionate look, like Buzz Lightyear.

The solution to solve multiple problems is to get vertical lengthening genioplasty, and then custom mandibular angle implants to make the ramus longer. These implants could make the gonions wider at the same time. That is the best way I am aware of to solve the issues you list.
can i prevent the buzz lightyear look if i dont get chin height with implant but only width and horizontal gains?

tbh i want to get genio put shit narrows your chin when you get sliding genio for forward growth.

maybe i can get multiple genio so my bone can recover between surgeries for enough volume to augment it

can i prevent the buzz lightyear look if i dont get chin height with implant but only width and horizontal gains?

tbh i want to get genio put shit narrows your chin when you get sliding genio for forward growth.

maybe i can get multiple genio so my bone can recover between surgeries for enough volume to augment it
Chin height is more important than width and arguably more important than forward projection (if your recession isn't too extreme). So if you really want to improve, you need to take care of the chin height issue. The answer to you first question is "yes," but what's the point of plastic surgery if you're not going to look much better?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Tallooksmaxxer
Chin height is more important than width and arguably more important than forward projection (if your recession isn't too extreme). So if you really want to improve, you need to take care of the chin height issue. The answer to you first question is "yes," but what's the point of plastic surgery if you're not going to look much better?
i think i will just get a bonegraft genio all three movement combined

i think i will just get a bonegraft genio all three movement combined
Don't worry about the bonegraft. Your doctor will determine if he needs extra bone to perform the procedure. Just tell him what you need.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer