Wrist Bone age

D

Deleted member 28722

5’10 pill also destroyed me
did any heighrmaxxers actually grow with a wrist bone age of 16.10-17.0? isn’t this fused? homie wants to know if he can grow from blasting AI and hgh. i assume his spine and knees are slightly open too. as a study showed 5/8 kids with closed wrist plates grew.

Attachments

• 4C9DD787-86F9-424E-8CFE-E5CEF086ACD2.jpeg
    4C9DD787-86F9-424E-8CFE-E5CEF086ACD2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332 and Lux
Someone answer this fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
It's been a really long time at this point but I think it's similar to how mine looked. probably less close to closure actually. Your spine is still hella open hop on low dose ai & make some gains.

did any heighrmaxxers actually grow with a wrist bone age of 16.10-17.0? isn’t this fused? homie wants to know if he can grow from blasting AI and hgh. i assume his spine and knees are slightly open too. as a study showed 5/8 kids with closed wrist plates grew.
Studies done in older adolescents (15.2+) with majority of people having failing growth rates and having higher bone ages have shown that wrist bone age isn’t really thst accurate of an determinant of height.

As how would the first growth plate that closed be the one that’s the greatest predictor of height. People on this forum have grown after bone age 16-17 in the wrist Id presume as any heightmaxxer 17.5 + that dosen’t have a medical condition most likely have closed or almost closed wrist growth plates

It's been a really long time at this point but I think it's similar to how mine looked. probably less close to closure actually. Your spine is still hella open hop on low dose ai & make some gains.
Wait, your being for real? We’re you on ai at all? So this is actually growth potential for him? Holy lifefuel. was ur wrist plates more open than that pic?