Wrist curls to gain wrist size

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
I am doing 45 wrists curls with 5 kg rocks in sets of 3.

My goal is to gain 0.25" in wrist size and 2 mm in hand breadth

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Join my gym

0C0ABDB2 A883 44DE 99C9 BF3DDACFCD63

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 3902 and RAITEIII
Dont forget to train neck
75B52F12 4DF3 4BB1 97F7 B9053E858FFF

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player and AbandonShip
unironically do climbing.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
You can’t gain wrist size by doing wrist curls. There’s only one forearm muscle that has muscle fibers entirely in your wrist and it’s a pronator that isn’t activated by flexion. The other muscles have mostly tendon in the wrist, and the ones that really do pass through the wrist terminate in the hand and will also not be activated by doing wrist curls. The only way you’re gonna gain wrist size is by developing by a bone disorder or getting really fat.

You can’t gain wrist size by doing wrist curls. There’s only one forearm muscle that has muscle fibers entirely in your wrist and it’s a pronator that isn’t activated by flexion. The other muscles have mostly tendon in the wrist, and the ones that really do pass through the wrist terminate in the hand and will also not be activated by doing wrist curls. The only way you’re gonna gain wrist size is by developing by a bone disorder or getting really fat.
Major cope. Ever heard of Wolff's law?

I am stimulating bone growth

• +1
Reactions: Hades

The bones of the wrist are not going to grow in adults unless you have a medical condition. The radius and ulna need to move easily every time you rotate your arm. Look at the wrists.
886DCAF0 C447 47C8 BAC9 9430C7D78453

LOOK AT THEM.
7A55CDAB 124B 4CA4 BACB 264333F213CE

I wonder why Wolff’s law didn’t grow their wrists. :unsure:

The bones of the wrist are not going to grow in adults unless you have a medical condition. The radius and ulna need to move easily every time you rotate your arm. Look at the wrists.
View attachment 275365
LOOK AT THEM.
View attachment 275367
I wonder why Wolff’s law didn’t grow their wrists. :unsure:
How do you know whether their wrists grew or not?
Did you measure them before and after?

Wolff's law states that bones grow under pressure. Simple as that

How do you know whether their wrists grew or not?
Did you measure them before and after?

Wolff's law states that bones grow under pressure. Simple as that

k. Make sure to post pics when you dislocate your ulna.

Softest looksmax I've heard in a while tbh. You're gonna fuck up your dopamine by wasting all this time and getting extremely negligible results.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Softest looksmax I've heard in a while tbh. You're gonna fuck up your dopamine by wasting all this time and getting extremely negligible results.
I will also gain forearm size and grip strength.

I will see results!

shit this is actually crazy bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AbandonShip

It may grow but i wouldnt consider it actual growth because frame wont grow in proportion unless you are bonesmashing your entire body. Wrist will just standout.

It wont grow your actual wrist. Only will grow muscles. You have to fuck up your wrists with heavy coal mining/builder work for a long time to affect wrists.

It wont grow your actual wrist. Only will grow muscles. You have to fuck up your wrists with heavy coal mining/builder work for a long time to affect wrists.
Lets go bowling

Yes you can, search the Quadratus Muscle.

Yes you can, search the Quadratus Muscle.
Every reply in this thread was cope. Ive gained 0.35 inches in wrists and my wrists are 6.75" now.

• Love it
Reactions: Brazitard
Every reply in this thread was cope. Ive gained 0.35 inches in wrists and my wrists are 6.75" now.
Thats miniscule tho, anything under 0.6 inches is futile

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ive had best results with steel grippers

01436d3e-b9fe-4ed1-adb5-71446013c944.__CR0,0,970,600_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Ive had best results with steel grippers

01436d3e-b9fe-4ed1-adb5-71446013c944.__CR0,0,970,600_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg
I'm trying to buy all the 11 grippers and ship them to Brazil, it's like USD 24.90 each and they are the best... I wanna be like Magnus Samuelson who closed the Number #4 for 2 REPS!!!

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and MikeMew'sBitch
I reached 8.7 inch wrists at 17 yo weighting 236lbs at 24% bodyfat... Didn't have a lot of fat around my wrists tho, most was stored at the belly and waist...

Keep going to reach Cyplenkov-tier 9 inch wrists!!!