Wrist widthening surgery

Deleted member 7126

Deleted member 7126

TRUECEL KHHTTJFV PERMAVIRGIN
There is leg lengthening to make your legs lonnger but its dangerous cause you might not walk again. But what if they used the same process and cut the wrist bone into vertical strips, push them a few mm each apart, let it heal and have wider wrists.

Its not like the leg length surgery where you have to put all your weight onto your legs and learn to walk again. This could easily be the best surgery for all us framecels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Good_Little_Goy
Look at wrist anatomy, then ask yourself if you think its possible to do it...

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 5385
jfl @ you if you would get fucking wrist surgery just to make your incel upper arm look even smaller in comparison
wrist circumference is a meme, only frame that matters is clavicles and hips, and height if you consider that frame

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, wasted, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
jfl @ you if you would get fucking wrist surgery just to make your incel upper arm look even smaller in comparison
wrist circumference is a meme, only frame that matters is clavicles and hips, and height if you consider that frame
If you have wrists over 7inches your opinion is invalid

• +1
Reactions: SWG88
I mean the forearm bone ulna and radius
For me its nearly impossible, not to mention that ulna and radius distraction is highly dangerous and can leave you crippled for life. Its tabo even for most cllers. Just forget it and workout on your forearms, David Laid wirsts are very small as well but he escaped it by hard working out and building muscles.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Torero and Deleted member 5385
h
For me its nearly impossible, not to mention that ulna and radius distraction is highly dangerous and can leave you crippled for life. Its tabo even for most cllers. Just forget it and workout on your forearms, David Laid wirsts are very small as well but he escaped it by hard working out and building muscles.
View attachment 579225
his clavicles look pretty average in this pic tbh

mine looked longer when I was skinny af

If you have wrists over 7inches your opinion is invalid
shit argument son, also no theyre 6.5
small wrists are aesthetic and thats not cope, gives forearm taper and makes upper arm look bigger
like i said only frame that matters is clavicles and hips

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and johncruz12345
h

we wasnt finished with puberty in that pic, his likely widened quite a bit

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
h

cuz David Laid is naturally small as fuck, his bones are on thin side. his clavicles cleary widened during his gym journey (especially he was in puberty) but he still looks small in videos compared to other guys, not to mention that in clothes he mix up with normies at his height... his alone shots looks impressive due to his great proportions (shoulder/waist, small head with slighty longer neck, longish legs) and muscle insertions but when he stands next to people he isnt anything impressive, especially with clothes on.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
small wrists are aesthetic and thats not cope, gives forearm taper and makes upper arm look bigg
Cope, you need big everything, if your forearms and upper arms doesn't look big in comparison to your wrists the problem is not that your wrists are too big but that your forearms and upper arms are not big enough.

only frame that matters is clavicles and hips
Ribcage matters too, narrow hips doesn't mean shit if your ribcage is narrow as well.

Tell that to my wrists nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7126
nigga your frame would be the same after jfl

Tell that to my wrists nigga
if your upper body turns out okay it won't mean much
you'll probably have problems putting on muscle mass though

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
if your upper body turns out okay it won't mean much
you'll probably have problems putting on muscle mass though
I am Manlet but praying my shoulders widen. Endo appointment is booked so we will see what we can work with tbh. Id say my propensity to put on muscle is average tbh. Hard for my forearms to cope though.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Fat grafting to forearms.

Easy, low risk and been done before.

It's probably impossible. There are too many nerves, veins, arteries that go through the wrist. It's also a major joint.

Surgeons don't want to take a huge risk.

wrist implants JFL

"widthening" LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer