WRISTCELS GTFI, A way to get thicker skin around the wrists

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
starts at 3:48

Sfaasg

it's not gonna be pretty, so if you have the mentality that matches your wristsize, stop complaining about your wrists and leave the thread.

You see how this almost 200kg piece of metal cuts into his skin around the wrists? the skin builds horn skin, like the feet do when walking on stone and the hands do from gripping the bar (calluses).

I will try this myself (I have to find a way to build horn skin all around the wrists not only the inside) and post before after pictures plus measurements of my wrists. The way I will do it, is by lifting and carrying natural stones but I try to find angular ones that cut into my wrists purposely. I will also scratch my wrists and hands with stones and wood to thicken the skin.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Acnno, St. Wristcel and 5 others

Wristmogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, JihadChad and SoyGune
keep us updated ngl i have tiny wrists bro

me with my pc heading to window after another opponent's lucky goal in fifa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort, Danish_Retard, eyearea and 2 others
Every dude under 20 in 2020 has small wrists
Yes I noticed that phenomenon too. I think it has to do with lower test levels. But you can still get mogged by 40yo boomers. Small wrists are a very feminine feature.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 1751 and forwardgrowth
Yes I noticed that phenomenon too. I think it has to do with lower test levels. But you can still get mogged by 40yo boomers. Small wrists are a very feminine feature.
It cant be test levels cuz a lot of ppl with small wrists have big frame

its probably because the older ones do manual work now everything is online

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Who even cares

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, GigaMogger, SoyGune and 1 other person

it's more complicated for sure. Manual labour when you're getting out of school at age 15 or 16 like it's common in my country is certainly a big factor.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Okay, but how much can you earn in the circumference of the wrist?

Okay, but how much can you earn in the circumference of the wrist?
Depends how much skin and fat you have naturally. I have almost no fat and thin skin at the wrists, so I imagine I could gain maybe half a centimeter? Maybe more. I'd say that would already be a noticable difference.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106

I agree. I am a wristcel (i rarely worked with upper body during teenage years).
But at the same time i am top 20% regarding ankles - i used to ride a bike daily for hours on high gears. My frame is not that bad too.

Because of this forum wrists are becoming my obsession. During family meetings it turned out i have the smallest wrists from males, and some females have as big wrists as mine :feelsrope:
My family is above average in terms of bones and height - i am the Black sheep, wristcel.

• +1
I agree. I am a wristcel (i rarely worked with upper body during teenage years).
But at the same time i am top 20% regarding ankles - i used to ride a bike daily for hours on high gears. My frame is not that bad too.

Because of this forum wrists are becoming my obsession. During family meetings it turned out i have the smallest wrists from males, and some females have as big wrists as mine :feelsrope:
My family is above average in terms of bones and height - i am the Black sheep, wristcel.
Im the same i have thick ankles but small wrists

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Mouthbreath

same, also had to cycle everyday with steep hills, now have big ankles, small wrists

• +1
Wrist size doesnt matter if you have a large frame. Small bones with large clavicles is ideal.

Attachments

• 2cd2f8eebd5e39ff3d788c8bea8e576e.jpg
    2cd2f8eebd5e39ff3d788c8bea8e576e.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Jon-Skywalker-3.webp
    80.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 7ym4k2_large.png
    7ym4k2_large.png
    388.9 KB · Views: 56

same

It could be a feminine feature but wrist size doesn't really hold any major advantage in most sports or even daily life

• Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x
It could be a feminine feature but wrist size doesn't really hold any major advantage in most sports or even daily life
small hands and wrists are a major disatvantage for anything grip strength related. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and goat2x
small hands and wrists are a major disatvantage for anything grip strength related. It is what it is.
You just gotta put in the extra work for forearms

You can and will get limited by small wrists, simply because they cant take the weight
I am a victim of this

Even if I do forearm work every day i will get forearm mogged by any normie. No way to cover up those thin bones and the generics won't allow for more skeletal mass on such thin frame.