Reactions: Deleted member 20631, currylightskin, rand anon and 2 others
Jaw is cope

Eyes + hair is all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 18879 and 2 others
Jaw is cope

Eyes + hair is all
Little bit more nuance to it. Jaw is quintessential, some gl people have mediocre eye areas but are carried by their jaw. Meanwhile a good eye area isn't complimented as much by a mediocre jaw area

You'll just want to pray to the PSL gods that you don't have an absolute dogwater eye area, anything in an okay to decent range has potential if the rest of the face is developed enough

Little bit more nuance to it. Jaw is quintessential, some gl people have mediocre eye areas but are carried by their jaw. Meanwhile a good eye area isn't complimented as much by a mediocre jaw area

You'll just want to pray to the PSL gods that you don't have an absolute dogwater eye area, anything in an okay to decent range has potential if the rest of the face is developed enough
Keep copinv

What's the great obsession with wrists here?

HGH + K2 megadose, play a sport like tennis or boxing or anything which will cause structural stress at the level of the wrist (give your body stimulus to strengthen the area), certaingym exercises exist which allow you to increase muscle mass in such a way that the wrist becomes thicker.

Jokes aside, a good way to boost your wrist size is through dead hanging daily. It'll also stretch your back, decompress your spine and will help with any kinks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
you think a foid will care if your hands are small if you're a chad
No, but that doesn’t matter. I just want my wrists and hands to be average sized they don’t need to be big, I have wide shoulders and I’m tall so I don’t understand what went wrong with my fucking hands